VC Q&A: NGN's Abramowitz Talks Healthcare
- Endosense secures $40.3M Series C round of funding. // Medical Device Daily;11/28/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 230, p2
The article reports on the 40.3 million U.S. dollar Series C financing round closed by Endosense. New investor NGN Capital led the deal along with existing investors such as NeoMed Management and Gimv. Endosense plans to use proceeds from the deal in supporting the growth of a new direct sales...
- Exosome Diagnostics raises $20 million private 'A' funding. // Medical Device Daily;
The article reports on the funds raised by New York-based molecular diagnostic developer Exosome Diagnostics for the development and commercialization of body-fluid-based oncology diagnostics via its exosome technology program. The company raised the funds with the help of NGN Capital and...
- ACT Biotech is Born with Pipeline, $12M. // Bioworld Week;5/12/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that ACT Biotech Inc. has entered a license agreement with Bayer HealthCare LLC for a portfolio of clinical and early stage oncology assets in the U.S. In conjunction with the agreement, ACT has raised $12 million Series A financing led by NGN Capital. Bayer will maintain a...
- Huge growth in investment funds by private investors. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr99, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the investments of private investors in investment funds on the Irish market in 1998. Growth of the Irish savings market; Comparison of investments in 1997.
- Can the brave new world continue? Selth, Chris // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct99, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p5
Discusses the international prospects for New Zealand investors as of October 1999. Factors that can pull back the international equity markets; Key to extracting superior equity returns in the brave new world brought about by information technologies; Impact of the development of the railroad...
- Slammed and Shattered. Richards, Dan // Financial Planning;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p107
Comments on the decline in investor confidence in the fundamental fairness of markets and the integrity of their financial advisers. Factors which have contributed to the situation; Reasons financial advisers are denying the decline in their relationship with clients.
- Targeting the HNW. Karasik, Paul // On Wall Street;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p77
Discusses several issues related to marketing to high-net-worth investors. Three segments into which financial services market can be divided; Benefits of high-net-worth market; Guidelines related to marketing to high-net-worth investors.
- The View from the Front. Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Jan2003, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p44
Explores what is the outlook for a turnaround in investor psychology and broker psychology. One reason for the loss of confidence in brokers; Brokers' struggle with being human; Lessons brokers learned from tough times. INSET: Painful Lessons.
- Forget the rand--protect yourself against the dollar. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;04/06/2001, p60
Discusses options available to South African investors seeking to protect themselves against a weak rand and a strong dollar. Difficulties in buying dollars and investing in local unit trusts with dollar assets; Downside of acquiring shares in a company that earns income mainly in the strong...