- Stop messing around with policy, says CBI. // Utility Week;7/13/2012, p6
The article reports on the accusation by business leaders against the British government of dithering over policy and undermining the potential for an economic boost from renewable energy and other green measures.
- ALL THE ANSWERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/26/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p31
In this article, the author offers views from various executives in Nevada, concerning the renewable-energy portfolio standard and should the Legislature review the portfolio standard.
- Investing in this Stagnant Economy: Public Markets. Fried, Rona // Solar Today;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p20
Interviews several executives concerning issues in investment in the renewable energy sector during the stagnant economic conditions in the U.S. and Europe. Launch of energy efficiency tool; Investment opportunities in small cap stocks; Selection of a financially stable company.
- Executive Order 13705--Designating the International Renewable Energy Agency as a Public International Organization Entitled To Enjoy Certain Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities. OBAMA, BARACK // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;9/5/2015, p1
A summary is presented of Executive Order 13705 or Designating the International Renewable Energy Agency as a Public International Organization Entitled to Enjoy Certain Priviliges, Exemptions and Immunities, September 3, 2015.
- PETROALGAE NEARS COMMERCIALIZATION WITH NEW SALES TEAM. // Industrial Environment;Jul2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on PetroAlgae's appointment of nine senior international sales executives to license its breakthrough commercial micro-crop technology system that enables large-scale production of clean fuel and food to customers in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle...
- Toward The Ideal Marriage. Maasry, Nadeem // Vital Speeches of the Day;6/1/81, Vol. 47 Issue 16, p495
Presents the text of a speech given by Financial General Bankshares Inc. Vice President Nadeem Maasry on April 13, 1981, which deals with energy alternatives and petroleum.
- WFW enters Athens for renewable energy push. Berris, Julia // Lawyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p5
The article reports that Watson Farley & Williams (WFW) has launched an office to focus on its global renewable energy capabilities in Athens, Greece. According to Virginia Murray, the new office head, Athens is vital because most of the banking clients for renewable energy works are based in...
- ONE DAY IN THE LIFE OF…. // B&T Magazine;4/4/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2652, p13
The article describes a day in the life of Moshtix managing director Hamish Petrie. He says that if there were more hours in the day, he would invent a renewable energy source to save the planet, throw a party every Friday night, and eat breakfast for once. A typical day for him as a managing...
- Back of Beyond Books. // High Country News;5/2/2011, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p18
The article offers information on various employment opportunities as well as products and services related to environmental conservation. It announces various positions for employment including executive directors for the Okanogan Valley Land Council and Northcoast Environmental Center and...