- Innovation is More than R&D. // Chemical Week;6/22/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 21, p10
Interviews Larry Keeley, co-founder of Doblin Inc., and Gregg Zank, chief technology officer for Dow Corning, about innovation. Overview of their book "The Taming of the New"; Importance of partnerships and networking to innovation; Examples of brand innovation.
- Always looking for trouble. // Management Review;Oct81, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p29
Describes the work and responsibilities of product stewardship managers in U.S. company Dow Corning Co. Concept of product stewardship in chemical firms; Managers' focus on the safety and efficacy of a product from its conception to its ultimate disposal; Appointment of 20 product stewards...
- Dow Corning. // European Chemical News;4/14/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2048, p19
Deals with the measures implemented by Dow Corning for its Responsible Care program. Information on the commitment made by Dow Corning to the Responsible Care initiative as member of the American Chemistry Council; Actions taken to introduce its management system approach to Responsible Care;...
- Dow Corning changes organization. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/13/98, Vol. 253 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the changes implemented by Dow Corning Corp. in the personal household and automotive care unit of the company's chemicals business. Purpose of the move; Plans to eliminate overlaps in the unit's marketing and technical support.
- SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION. Zank, Gregg // ICIS Chemical Business;4/18/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 14, p29
The article focuses on the comments of Dow Corning Corp., on the need for innovation in the chemical industry.
- Dow Corning Starts Production at Organofunctional Silanes Plant. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p12
Reports that Dow Corning Corp. has started production at organofunctional silanes unit at Midland, Michigan. Company's total investment in the unit; Company's global market share; What the Midland plant will mainly produce.
- THE WEEK: February 6, 2002. // Chemical Week;2/6/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p7
Presents news briefs on business management in the chemical industry as of February 6, 2002. Percentage of workforce that Dow Corning plans to eliminate under its cost-cutting program; Reason for the shutdown of polyethylene lines of ExxonMobil Corp. in Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Sale of Solutia's...
- Dow Corning search on. Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Western Edition;7/15/96, Vol. 46 Issue 29, p26
Focuses on the searching for a marketing communication partner by silicon products supplier Dow Corning Corp. to develop a brand image. New York consultancy firm helping the company; Companies contacted by the firm; Communication effort of a company for Dow Corning.
- SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION. Zank, Gregg // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p37
The article presents the author's views on celebrating the International Year of Chemistry and Dow Corning Corp.'s participation in the ICIS Innovation Awards.