Porter: Taking The Helm At Kaitz
- Product pro bono. // Brand Strategy;Apr2007, Issue 211, p12
The article presents the viewpoints of different executives concerning the Project RED, a marketing push supported by brands such as Gap, Motorola and Nike. It works by selling products wherein part of the proceeds from the sale will go into AIDS research. Trent Stamp of Charity Navigator argues...
- Board & Staff Consensus: A Powerful Fundraising Tool. Vartorella, William F. // Nonprofit World;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
Discusses the documents needed in order to ensure that every one of the nonprofit board and staff members are 100 percent committed to fundraising. Handbook of fundraising definitions; Board compact; Staff compact; Board resolution; Annual review policy; Case statement; Mission statement;...
- Sticking with charity. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p31
Reports on the participation of some furniture industry executives in the Great Manchester Run for local charity fundraising in Manchester, England. Total amount raised by the runners from Vitafoam; Efforts of the team from Kenyon; Benefits of the run for various charities.
- Diary. // Marketing Week;7/7/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p32
Focuses on the fund raising projects initiated by several marketing executives in Great Britain. Effort of executive Fiona Riley in raising money for the Cancer Research UK; Amount raised by Nandos managing director Phil Lynas and Cranks brand director Ben Johnson for the MacMillan Cancer...
- Rubbed up the wrong way. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/28/2003, Issue 2561, p24
Highlights the initiative of executives from TUI UK to raise money for the charity of children Whizz Kids in Great Britain.
- Profile: Susan Mackenzie, Philanthropy UK. Critchley, Eve // Third Sector;2/3/2009, p18
The article profiles Susan Mackenzie, director of Philanthropy UK. She oversees an advisory board made up of representatives from across the sector. It mentions that Philanthropy UK is founded in 2001 and is supported by a range of charitable foundations and government funding. Mackenzie has a...
- DeHaan recognizes young ballet company. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p35
The article reports on the $30,000 fund awarded by the Christel DeHaan Family Foundation to Indiana Ballet Co. and Russian Ballet Academy of Indiana. Artistic director Alyona Yakovleva of Indiana Ballet Co. and head of the Russian Ballet Academy of Indiana hopes that the fund will help them in...
- If staff miss deadlines, look into how they're managed. Morton, Valerie // Third Sector;1/22/2013, Issue 737, p21
The author discusses the role of charity managers in cases wherein a staff fails to meet project deadlines. She explains the potential of failing to assess the amount of work involved to lead to unnecessary anxiety. She suggests management tools such as Belbin Team Roles to help decide on tasks...
- Artemis sponsors the Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon to raise money for Ethiopia. // Money Marketing;8/4/2005, p34
Reports on the sponsorship of the Great Kindrochit Quadrathlon fund raising event by the finance company, Artemis held in July 2005 in Scotland. Proceeds of the fund raising event; Executives who joined the event.