- Holsten ditches festival. Baird, Roger // Marketing Week;5/7/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p5
Focuses on the circumstances which led the Holsten UK beer company to cancel it plans to sponsor the Tribal Gathering music festival, in the United Kingdom. Reference to the dispute between the company and rival promoter, Universe; Amount of tickets sold for the event; Bands which were...
- Holsten UK marketing chief quits 'to travel' // Marketing Week;6/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p9
Reports on Holsten UK marketing director Andrew Edge's departure from the company to go travelling. Edge's career history; Earlier departure of marketing director Phil Plowman.
- SAB lures Holsten marketing chief. Wheeler, Brian // Marketing Week;3/16/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the appointment of former Holsten UK marketing director, Phil Plowman as head of the international marketing department of South African Breweries (SAB). Speculations on the plans of SAB to acquire Bass Brewers; Professional and personal background on Plowman; Holsten's reaction to...
- Holsten boss quits for top Pilsner role. Michalczyk, Imelda // Marketing (00253650);3/16/2000, p1
Reports on the resignation of Phil Plowman from his marketing director post at Holsten UK. Decision of Plowman to lead the global marketing division at Pilsner Urquell International; Involvement in the development of the Pilsner beer brands for competition worldwide.
- EDGE ON...THE HOLSTEIN REVIEW. Edge, Andy // Campaign;07/14/2000, Issue 28, p25
Comments on the advertising agency review conducted by Holsten UK in February 2000. Threatening of the 22-year relationship between Holsten and advertising agency GGT, which later became TBWA Simons Palmer; Establishment of clear, quantifiable evaluation criteria; Necessity of objectivity in...
- Holsten Pils kicks off ...6m ad review. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);03/10/2000, Issue 10, p1
Reports on Germany-based beer company Holsten Pils' plan to review its Great Britain advertising account as of March 10, 2000. Company background; Background on the company's relationship with advertising agency TBWA GGT Simons Palmer.
- Light work. // Packaging Magazine;10/9/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p1
Reports the creation of non-returnable bottle for Holten Pils beer by United Glass Corp. Enhancement of product's appearance and value; Product packaging; Product supply.
- Holsten to retain TBWA for 6-million-pound Pils business. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);6/29/2000, p4
Reports on Holsten UK's reappointment of advertising agency TBWA GGT Simons Palmer to its multi-million pound advertising business for Holsten Pils beer. Impact of Holsten's decision on advertising agency WCRS; Probable increase of marketing budget for the Pils brand.
- Fresh fruit or a rotten idea from Holsten? Addelman, Mike // Marketing Week;3/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p22
Comments on the launching of a fruit-flavored lager by Holsten UK in an attempt to capitalize on the success of flavored alcoholic beverages in England. Available flavors of the new product; Retail price; Target market.