BEAUTY AND THE BEACH
- all-new beach essentials. Erasmus, Dinah // Shape;Jun2006, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p70
Several photographs related to some of the beach essentials are presented. One of the photographs a sporty bikini from TYR Sport. Another photograph shows roll-up sandals from Reef. One photograph shows waterproof iPod cases from H20 Audio.
- When in Rome.... // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr94, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p186
Presents photographs from `Muscle & Fitness' 1994 Swimsuit Spectacular in Oahu, Hawaii. Jim Chada, creative director of `Muscle & Fitness,' as contest judge.
- Back to the islands. Mucica, Mary Ann; Reiff, Robert // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr94, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p172
Presents photographs from `Muscle & Fitness' 1994 Swimsuit Spectacular in Oahu, Hawaii. Jim Chada, creative director of `Muscle & Fitness,' as the contest judge; Swimsuit styles.
- island life. HILL, CHLOE // Cleo;Nov2012, p138
The article presents behind-the-scenes information on the swimsuit shoots of "CLEO" magazine for 2012. Hayman Island, Queensland is one of the Australian beaches chosen for the shoots. The Hayman resort is known for its ultimate luxury and seclusion. Dinner at one of Hayman's restaurants was a...
- Swim suite. // Interview;Mar98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p108
Presents a various designs of swimwear which were photographed on a beach in Cuba. Description of the swimsuits; Identification of the designers.
- On the beach. Brubach, Holly // New Yorker;9/2/91, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p70
Muses on fashions at various beaches in the United States. Styles worn at Jones Beach, near Manhattan; Display of one's body in swimwear; Popularity of fluorescent-colored swimwear; Styles at other beaches; Minimalist impasse in bathing suits; East Hampton beach; Weather conditions at these...
- Ready, steady... beach body! Appleton, Nicola // NW;10/27/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p8
In this article, the author talks about how to feel confident in swimsuit while going to beach by making reference to the article "Beach Body Special" published in this issue of the journal.
- LIGHT WORK. // American Photo;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p21
Focuses on the efforts of photographer Frank Ockenfels and fashion model Marissa Miller to re-create several photographs from the annual swimsuit issues of the magazine "Sports Illustrated." Challenges faced by Ockenfels in using stage lights in re-creating the original images in a studio;...
- Modern Minimalism. // Sarasota Magazine;May2004, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p100
This article presents snapshots of models in swimwear and microminis, published in May 1, 2004 issue of "Sarasota."