Obtaining a Master's Degree in HR Management
- CREATING KNOWLEDGE THROUGH MANAGEMENT EDUCATION: A CASE STUDY OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. Steyn, GM // Education;Spring2003, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p514
The growing recognition of the value of knowledge embedded in skills, abilities and experiences of people, has become an unfolding discourse known as knowledge management. The applicability and benefit of 'knowledge' as a critical component of intellectual discourse has also become obvious to...
- Webster University in Irvine Offers an Innovative Dual Major In Human Resources and Management Leadership. // Orange County Business Journal;6/28/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p35
The article reports on the dual major in Masters of Arts degree in Human Resources and Management and Leadership programs offered by the Webster University in Irvine, California.
- FormaciÃ³n en GestiÃ³n de RR.HH. en el EjÃ©rcito de Tierra. Sánchez Tarradellas, Víctor Javier; Formigo Vilas, Ramón // Capital Humano;mar2013, Vol. 26 Issue 274, p42
No abstract available.
- LAUNCH: HRPA OFFERS ONLINE ACADEMIC PROGRAM. // HR Professional;May/Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p16
The article announces the Human Resources Professionals Association's launch of its Online Academic Program, online version of the Evening Academic Program (EAP) courses that are required for designation for the Certified Human Resources Professional.
- HR qualifications. // Personnel Today;12/10/2002, p32
Discusses the degree course master of arts in strategic human resource development. Entry requirements for the course; Modules in the course; Career opportunities.
- Master's degree in quality: Taking the trend a step further. Hoeschen, Brad L.F. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/03/96, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p12
Focuses on masteral degrees on quality management offered at select universities in the United States. Aim of redesigning company shipping and delivery processes; Degree as a new approach to developing management skills; Quality management as a new phase in the evolution of management styles.
- Female field concentration ratio and dissimilarity index of master's degrees conferred, by field of study: Academic years ending 1971-96. // Female Field Concentration Ratio of Master's Degrees Conferred;2000, p1
Presents information by the United States Department of Education on the female field concentration ratio of master's degrees conferred.
- Earn a master's degree at your convenience. // T H E Journal;Mar98, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p19
Announces Walden University's offer of an online master's degree in Educational Change and Technology Innovation and two online Professional Development Certificates in Educational Change Management. Process of positive, constructive change within educational or training systems; Tuition fee;...
- EE degree online. // R&D Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p7
Announces that Stanford University of California became the first major research university to offer a master's online degree program. Requirement for students who are accepted into the program; Course where the degree is awarded.