- ask the expert. // B to B;5/4/2009, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p16
The article presents an interview with Jeremy Allaire, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Brightcove Inc.. Allaire says that there has been a marked shift in the attraction of marketers in using online video over the past 12 months. He says that marketers can improve their online...
- Brightcove: A Safe Harbor? Levy, Steven // Newsweek;11/13/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 20, pE6
The article presents an interview with Brightcove founder Jeremy Allaire. Brightcove helps publishers create online video content and has started a service that will show all of its clients' videos, as well as those created by users. Allaire talks about the success of YouTube, the popularity of...
- Jeremy Allaire: From Brightcove to Bitcoin. Primack, Dan // Fortune.com;11/1/2013, p1
An interview is presented with entrepreneur Jeremy Allaire. Topics include his January 2013 resignation as the chief executive officer of online video platform company Brightcove; the 2013 launch of his company Circle, a developer of digital currency acceptance tools for merchants; and the...
- No 'TiVo'-ing Video from Yahoo. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;11/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p17
Reports on an agreement signed by TiVo Inc. with Yahoo Inc. which involves the downloading of video content to digital video recorders (DVR) of Web surfers in the U.S. in November 2005. Inability of Web surfers to download video content from Yahoo to TiVo receivers; Decision of the companies not...
- TIVO MAKES WEB DEAL. Latchem, John // Home Media Retailing;5/14/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the partnership between digital video recorder pioneer TiVo Inc. and Internet TV provider Brightcove to distribute Brightcove's broadband video directly to TiVo subscriber boxes. Terms of agreement.
- Brightcove Opens Internet Video Hub. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p10
The article reports that Brightcove Networks company will launch an Internet site that features video search on October 30, 2006 in the U.S. The site contains an index which rank the videos to the number of views, wherein the videos are capable to return to clips on the Internet. Media companies...
- Test Brightcove today 16 July. // Fundweb;7/16/2013, p12
The article mentions the test for video website provider Brightcove Inc. on July 16, 2013.
- Brightcove adds video platform. // Media Week;10/14/2008, Issue 1182, p11
The article evaluates the Brightcove 3, an online video software from Brightcove.
- TiVo's Going Mobile. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;3/13/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p10
Highlights the Get It Now content service of TiVo Inc., which will allow customers to order videos through their cellular phones. Information on the agreement signed by TiVo with Verizon Wireless; Details on how the Get It Now content service of TiVo works; Comments from Naveen Chopra, TiVo's...