- Regional RTD tea markets. // Beverage World;4/30/94, Vol. 113 Issue 1565, p1
Presents a graph showing the regional market share of ready-to-drink teas for 1992-1993.
- Summer tea time, and the living is LARGE. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;12/31/94, Vol. 113 Issue 1582, p3
Reports on marketing developments concerning iced tea in the United States as of July 31, 1994. Focus on container size; Introduction of new flavors from various vendors; Views from industry officials.
- Tea promotion. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p50
Reports on the return of Sri Lankan Minister of Plantation Industries Karunatilleke from a promotional campaign for tea in Russia.
- Everybody wins with iced tea. Frank, John N. // Beverage Industry;Nov93, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the rise in sales of ready-to drink iced tea in the United States. Sales statistics; Nestea; Lipton tea; Snapple tea; Coke and Pepsi; Tea production capacity in the United States. INSET: Florida gives clues to isotonic future, by J.N.F..
- Tea time. Stodder, Gayle Sato // Entrepreneur;Mar1995, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p224
Focuses on the increasing popularity of tea in the United States. Establishment of tearooms, tea salons and tea shops nationwide; Consumption in 1994; Tea imports; Details of the tea business. INSET: Want to know more?..
- Top tea buyer. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p38
Reports that Jordan has emerged as the biggest buyer of Sri Lankan tea in 1994.
- 1994: Year of the teas. Miller, Hilary S. // Beverage Industry;Mar1995, Vol. 86 Issue 3, pSD16
Reports on the sale of ready-to-drink tea in 1994. Top ten ready-to-drink teas.
- Spotlight on ready-to-drink iced teas. // Restaurant Business;4/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 6, pBE14
Reports on the growth of the iced tea business. Health value; Popular flavors.
- Tea promotion. // International Trade Forum;1993, Issue 3, p2
Announces the submission of the Intergovernmental Group on Tea's revised version of a proposed project to stimulate demand for tea. Health-based generic promotional campaign; Common Fund for Commodities (CFC).