China Auto Turns To US PIPE Market
- Q&A. // Automotive News Europe;8/8/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p19
Interviews Mitsubishi president Osamu Masuko about Mitsubishi's long term future as a stand-alone company following the decision of DaimlerChrysler not to invest in the Japanese automobile maker in March 2004. Approaches to be taken by the company to ensure its long term survival; Reason of the...
- Gundula Haase. // Automotive News Europe;5/12/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 10, ps-27
An interview with Gundula Haase, director of legal services at Mazda Motor Europe. According to Haase, her first automotive job was with Ford in Cologne in 1999 as a company lawyer. When asked about her proudest professional achievement she refers to the several joint ventures in which she was...
- China Automotive Systems Achieves Production Milestone with 10 Millionth Steering Unit. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Nov2010, Vol. 190 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on China Automotive Systems Inc. which produced its 10 millionth power steering unit, at a ceremony held at the company's Jingzhou Henglong Automotive Parts Co. Ltd. subsidiary. Hanlin Chen, Chairman of China Automotive Systems, said the company has now become the highest...
- How the partners in the auto industry's big new alliances are really getting along. // Automotive News Europe;06/19/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p48
Addresses issues surrounding the strategic partnerships of automobile manufacturers in Europe. Platform sharing; Brand strategy; Technology sharing; Joint manufacturing.
- Auto courtships continue. // Automotive News;3/29/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6405, p26
The article presents information about several strategic alliances in the automobile industry.
- AUTO NEWS digest. // Automotive News;4/5/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6406, p28
The article presents news briefs on the automobile industry, including those on Fiat-Chrysler alliance, big dealerships, and talks between Daimler AG and Renault SA.
- Korean makers ride a whirlwind. Treece, James B.; Gadacz, Oles // Automotive News;1/26/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5750, p8
Looks at the unstable Korean automobile industry. The effect of a weak home market, devalued currency, unavailability of credit, and bankruptcies on the industry; Rumors of companies swapping businesses; Possible alliances being discussed, including Daewoo Motor Co. and General Motors Corp.;...
- The News. // AutoWeek;03/12/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p4
Reports on developments in the automobile industry of the United States as of March 12, 2001. Alliance between Ford and engine developer Cosworth Technology to produce a Cosworth engine-powered automobile; Announcement by Bayerische Motoren Werke that its small-car model will be dubbed the 1...
- Alliance aims for vehicles with fuel cell back-up. Shahmanesh, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Jun2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the alliance between automobile companies BMW, Renault, and Delphi Automotive systems for the production of solid-oxide fuel cell vehicles. Effect of the alliance on the existing agreement between BMW and Delphi; Efficiency of the fuel cell unit.