Drive Hard, But Be Flexible
- HR update. Leonard, Bill // HR Magazine;Jan1999, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p20
Presents updates on human resource (HR) developments in the United States as of January 1999. Survey on corporate attire by the Management Recruiters International; Planned wage increase in 1999; Percentage of HR professionals who have taken up a master's degree in business administration.
- Even Executives Face Drug, Personality Testing. Bates, Steve // HR Magazine;Jul2003, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p14
Presents the result of a survey conducted by the Management Recruiters International Inc. on the administration of tests for illegal drug use and screening for personality traits among executives. Use of personality assessments as part of the process of screening candidates; Views of some...
- Watch Out for Those Adult-Oriented Personal Finance Web Sites... // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p20
This article presents the result of a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International Inc. regarding company policy on employee's access to the Internet during work hours in the U.S. One-third of the survey respondents said that their company uses software that blocks employee's access...
- Management Recruiters works with change. Alvarado, Angeles // Caribbean Business;4/14/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p28
Reports on how Management Recruiters Inc. (MRI) is broadening its services to respond to the changing way that companies are doing business in Puerto Rico. Background on MRI; Move of the local industry to just-in-time resourcing; Trend towards a contingent work force; Success of the Inter-Exec...
- Help wanted everywhere. Maloney, Larry; Maloney, Lany // Design News;9/8/97, Vol. 53 Issue 17, p63
Presents findings on a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International (MRI) on 4,900 executives on hiring being done by companies. Information on the changes being made in hiring techniques; Examination of results of the study; Comments from president of MRI, Alan R. Schonberg.
- Staff Growth Good for Potential Employees. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;08/14/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p1
Summarizes the results of a survey by Management Recruiters International on recruitment growth in investment management industry in the United States for the second quarter of 2000.
- Telecom workers are in demand. // Rural Telecommunications;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the greater demand for telecommunication workers according to a survey conducted by Management Recruiters International (MRI). Percentage of telecom executives that indicated they plan to expand their staffs; Benefit offered by telecommunication companies to attract qualified employees.
- Interviews via video tally up sizable savings. // Communications News;Nov93, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p52
Reports on Management Recruiters International's (MRI) connection of its offices to a video network called ConferView. Arrangement with AT&T Global Business Video Services; Savings per year; Renting out of equipment when idle.
- The Changing Workplace. // Management Review;Jun99, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p6
Offers a look at the result of a survey by Management Recruiters International Inc. on telecommuting in corporations across the United States. Percentage of employees who already telecommute; Telecommuters expected in the future; Number of telecommuters that is expected to decline.