Kassie DePaiva: Hooked on Happy Hats
- EDITOR'S LETTER. // Creative Knitting;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one that features various knitting tools, another one that provides step-by-step guide on knitting inset pocket and another one that presents knitting tips.
- strands. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various topics published within the issue including freehand sock crochet by native people and experiences of crocheters.
- Every Day's a Holiday. // Crochet With Bits & Pieces;2005, p148
An introduction to crocheting projects in this issue is presented.
- Working into Row-Ends. Read, Sarah // Interweave Crochet;Spring2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions for technique used in this issue for making row-end crochet stitches along the side edge of the fabric.
- Basic Knitting Instructions, Continued. // Love of Knitting;Summer2014, p94
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting.
- ABC Day time Stars to Shine a Second Year at Festival. // CMA Close Up;Jun/Jul2008, p7
The article features the singing performance of American soap opera actress Kassie DePaiva at the 2008 Countryf Music Association (CMA) Music Festival. DePaiva who plays the role as Blair Cramer on ABC-TV network's "One Life to Live" television program along with actors from ABC-TV "All My...
- What Does SSK Mean? Wesley, Kathy // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p62
The article discusses the abbreviation ssk, which is frequently written out as "slip, slip, knit." It is often interpreted incorrectly as slip a stitch, slip another stitch and then knit the next stitch. It provides instructions to work the ssk correctly.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p72
The article presents the crochet stitches used for the projects in the July 2008 issue of "Creative Knitting" magazine. It provides step-by-step instructions for making a single crochet, double crochet, half-double crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented about crocheting.