- Ad violates CNN policy. // Electronic Media;06/16/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p39
Presents information which states that one of Cable New Network (CNN) reporters appearing in an advertisement, violates its internal policies. What is the name of the reporter; Who did he advertise for; Why will he not be disciplined.
- Briefly noted. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/13/99, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p3
Presents two business-related news items from Las Vegas, Nevada, compiled in the week of December 13, 1999. Creation of EDU.TV, a cable television channel focusing on local education; List of the most powerful lobbying groups in the United States as ranked by `Fortune' magazine.
- SHOWTIME PREPS 'QUEER' LINE. Offman, Craig // Daily Variety;5/21/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 58, p8
Reports on the agreement between Showtime and 10% Productions to merchandise the cabler's program, 'Queer As Folk.' Product lines for the program; Electronic sale of the merchandise; Media for forthcoming campaign.
- FLOTSAM & JETSAM. // New Hampshire Business Review;06/02/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p8
Presents news briefs of interest to business enterprises in New Hampshire as of June 2, 2000. State Republican Chairman Steve Duprey's argument for maintaining the status quo; Channel 11's plan to broadcast live the House Judiciary Committee impeachment hearings.
- Panorama. // Latin Trade (English);Sep99, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p14
Presents business news briefs from the Latin American region. Move of the majority of companies in Argentina and Brazil to outsource; Decision of CBS Telenoticias to partner with Noticiero Financiero; Details on the portals launched by Ole!.
- For Sale. // CableFAX Daily;2/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p2
Reports that Paul Allen is considering the sale of the Sporting News cable channel in 2006.
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- Rumored Multimedia buy seen as tonic for MCA. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;10/14/96, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p1
Focuses on MCA's planned acquisition of Multimedia Entertainment. MCA's needed response from Multimedia's parent, Gannet; Why MCA is attracted to Multimedia; Other talk strips Multimedia has possession of; Price of MCA's purchase of Multimedia Entertainment; How beneficial the purchase of...
- Lo mas grande deal de NBC. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;10/15/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 43, p6
Reports on the sale of Telemundo to NBC in the United States. Popularity of Telemundo in television viewership; Generation of revenues and earnings for the network; Potential market for the network; Recruitment of the top executives for Telemundo.