Faster, cheaper, better: Wisconsin's Hoadley lauds Internet
- Severing the Online Links. Shields, Yvette; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30927, p1
Reports that Wisconsin has discontinued its practice of providing a direct link from bond documents posted on the state's Web site to its annual financial report and other historical information in response to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's interpretive release regarding...
- NFMA Disclosure Guidelines Online. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/04/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30947, p4
Informs that the United States-based National Federation of Municipal Analysts has posted its revised recommended disclosure practices for housing revenue bonds on its Web site.
- Survey Details CU Online Policies & Services. // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;Dec2001, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p2
Focuses on the online policies and services of credit unions in the Unites States. Details of the Credit Union Services Profile; Content of the Financial Services Modernization Act; Disclosure of information sharing policies to consumers.
- Web sites need compliance review, officials say. Schultz, Matt // American Banker;7/18/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 136, p15
Reports that banks going on-line can avoid regulatory trouble if they require compliance officers to review materials before they are posted on the World Wide Web, according to industry officials. Disclosure regulations covering Internet listings; Estimated number of banks with home pages.
- Physicians' records accessible on Web. Klein, Sarah A. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p26
Reports on the Illinois Department of Regulation's decision to post physicians' disciplinary records on the Internet. Importance of the ruling on consumer advocates' efforts to increase disclosure of medical information in the state; Limitations of the agency's decision.
- Ten finance channel video for March. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;May98, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p28
Presents a listing of finance channel video and web sites for March 1998 in Great Britain. Information that the Web sites News Review and Subject Reviews provide.
- Not par for the course. Goff, John // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p22
Features the DBC Online Financial Links Web site. Access to the site; Financial home pages at the site; Functions; Companies featured at the site.
- Wandering the Web for wise words on wampum. Tunbridge, Nat // Australian Personal Computer;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p146
Features Web sites in Australia that provide finance tools and services online. Includes those of large banks; The `Australian Financial Review'; Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
- Found: Business capital on the Net. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;12/23/96, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p17
Reports that America's Business Funding Directory is a combination Web site and search engine which matches potential borrowers with potential investors in less than ten minutes. Start of Web site operations in October 1995; Addition of search engine in 1996.