- International television WEEK 45. Roxborough, Scott; Holdsworth, Nick // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/6/2001, Vol. 370 Issue 39, p96
Reports developments in the international television industry as of November 2001. Establishment of a London-based subsidiary by German children's television group TV Loonland; Successor to the head of Czech Television; Award received by 'Laga'at ba Osher' at the Golden Screen Awards in Israel.
- SPECIAL REPORT Kaitz Foundation. // Television Week;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p22
Profiles U.S. cable television executives who were honored by the Walter Kaitz Foundation between 1984 and 2003. Decker Anstrom, president and chief operating officer of Landmark Communications; Brian Roberts, president and CEO of Comcast Corp.; Robert Johnson, founding CEO of Black...
- Lara Spotts. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;1/13/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p10
An interview with Lara Spotts, vice president of development at cable and satellite television channel Bravo, is presented. She talks about her job, of the various scripted and un-scripted projects she oversees, and how things are going to change for Bravo in the coming seasons. She reveals that...
- Promoting Excellence. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/14/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 15, p10A
Focuses on the U.S.-based organization National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS), in the year 2003. Reasons that led to formation of NATAS in 1955; Total number of members listed with NATAS; Information on various awards, associated with television broadcasting presented by...
- OH BOISE, DOES THIS GM HAVE SOME LOCAL STORIES. Kuperberg, Jonathan // Broadcasting & Cable;12/22/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 46, p12
The article presents a profile on Doug Armstrong, KTVB Boise president/general manager and GM of the Year Markets 51+ awardee. It notes that Armstrong has held his position at KTVB since 1996 and is credited for the television station's loyal and charitable staff. The article mentions that...
- Media Stars To Be Feted. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/18/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 42, p13
Provides information on the 14th Annual Broadcasting & Cable Hall of Fame Awards Dinner to be held at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York on November 8, 2004. Recognition to be given to sports program "SportsCenter" on ESPN; List of indusry executives who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/13/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 24, p32
Offers information on several award presentations and other events concerning the TV industry to be held across the U.S. from June 13 to July 29, 2005, including the Management Development Seminar for Television Executives.
- News 12 Hudson valley honored by NYS broadcasters' association. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p22
The article announces that News 12 Hudson Valley television network has received the First Place and Special Mention awards from the New York State Associated Press Broadcasters Association during its annual awards banquet at the Saratoga Springs on June 5, 2010.
- Doordarshan celebrates Mother's Day with Prerna Awards 2015. // Indiantelevision.com;5/9/2015, p6
The article offers information on Prerna Awards, a yearly event organized by television channel Doordarshan Sahyadri to recognize the bond between mother and daughter, in celebration of Mother's Day to be televised on May 10, 2015.