- A Steady Stride. Powell, Matt // SGB;Nov2006, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p15
The article looks at the running shoe market. According to the article, the big driver of the athletic shoe business performance is the running shoe business. Women's running shoe business is keeping pace with the men's side. Nike continues to dominate the running shoe category, followed by New...
- New Balance 1080 v3 $135. // Runner's World;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p98
The article offers brief information on the New Balance 1080 v3 running shoes from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.
- New Balance to make Euro advertising debut. // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p10
Announces that athletic brand New Balance is launching its first above-the line campaign across the U.S. and Europe. Tagline used in the campaign; Goal of the company to raise consumer awareness of its heritage as a running brand.
- New Balance Runs With Apparel. Bowers, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/7/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 27, p19
Reports on footwear and activewear company New Balance's focus on its apparel segment. Reinvention of the brand's apparel; Ranking in a brand recognition survey; Plans to rely on freelancers and hire in-house designers; Objective to meet with retailers; Advertising campaigns.
- A New Balance. Abel, Katie // FN: Footwear News;4/30/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 17, p10
The article presents an interview with Jim Davis of New Balance about his growth plans for the company. He explains the decision to choose Rob DeMartini for the new CEO job. He discusses the growth initiatives for 2007 in the footwear industry. He points out the company's biggest opportunities...
- Best of Running Gear. Downey, Sean // Runner's World;Dec2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p66
The article evaluates several running equipment, including women's lightweight convertible jacket from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., compression leg sleeve from Zensah, and the watch forerunner 310XT from Garmin Ltd.
- BUILT FOR COMFORT. Bryant, Adam // Newsweek;5/27/2002, Vol. 139 Issue 21, p76
Evaluates the New Balance M2000 running shoes. Price of $200, which is more expensive than other serious running shoes; View of whether they are a worthwhile purchase.
- SELECTED SHORTS. Jhung, Lisa; Eller, Mark // Runner's World;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p99
Features several running shorts. Adidas Formotion Pocket; New Balance Andare Run Skirt; Nike Race Day Knit.
- ROAD RUNNER. FREE, JONATHAN // Australian Triathlete;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p54
This article evaluates the New Balance Baddeley M890 and the RC1600 running shoes.