Barclay cites bigger target
- CLARIFICATION. // FoodService Director;11/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p3
This article presents a correction to the article "Barclay Cites Bigger Target" in the October 15, 2005 issue.
- Lucent Tech. unit adding brands, new promotions. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the changes made in Lucent Technologies Inc.'s food service business under its new contractor Southern Foodservice Management. Mixture of manufacturer and in-house concepts; Companies included in the over-all in-house branding in foodcourt; New promotions launched.
- With a Strong Southwest Push: Blending in With Clients. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on the growth of Southern Foodservice Management Inc. based in Birmingham, Alabama. Number of locations operated by the company; Comments from Mike Barclay, senior vice president; Accounts of the company.
- Elevating Culinary. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;4/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p32
The article focuses on the commitment of Southern Foodservice Management Inc.'s chef Iraj Fernando to restaurant-quality food. Fernando mentions that he worked at Bigsby's restaurant from 1989 to 1996 then work as a chef at Southern Foodservice. It states that the dedication of Fernando to...
- FOODSERVICE SCRAMBLES IN KATRINA'S WAKE. // FoodService Director;9/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p4
Presents information on relief efforts of food service firms to help victims of Hurricane Katrina on the U.S. Gulf Coast in August 2005. Issuance of a waiver of normal school lunch accountability systems for schools in the disaster area by the Department of Agriculture; Food service provided by...
- It's time to re-evaluate your ISP contract in the face of... Metcalfe, Bob // InfoWorld;4/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p52
Opinion. Cautions the signing of Internet service providers (ISPs) contracts, that manages to deny ISP responsibility for damages due to interruptions of your Internet access.
- Buy your next construction project on eBay? Palmer, Robert B. // Indiana Business Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p48
Focuses on the concept of Electronic Reverse Auction Bidding. Internet use in the competitive bidding for construction services; Consequences from an incomplete bid documents; Basis in the selection of contractors.
- Those using beleaguered carriers need to prepare. Pierce, Lisa // Network World;7/8/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p25
Offers advice to customers who are planning signing with Internet service providers in distress. Background of the business failures of ISP firms, Qwest and WorldCom; Benefits of shorter contracts; Review of all contract terms and conditions.
- FACTS, FIGURES, & RESEARCH REPORTS. // Database;Apr/May97, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p12
Presents news briefs related to the Internet as of April 1997. Percentage of the U.S. legal professionals who use the Internet; Expected growth of the Internet market in the year 1999; Projected growth in the outsourcing industry from June 1996 to June 1997.