- Triple-construction improves bat `sweet spot'. Hoffman, Jean // Machine Design;05/06/99, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p138
Evaluates Easton Sc500 Scandium Alloy softball bats from Easton Sports Inc. Features of the softball; composite alloy system of the bat.
- Fully Equipped. // SGB;Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p8
An interview with Easton-Bell Sports Inc. president and chief executive officer Paul Harrington is presented. When asked about his plans for baseball, he states that he will work with retailers to manage inventories and will look at the profitability of the sport on a gross margin basis....
- O'Shaughnessy-Parr goes the distance, wins Easton Sports. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Western Edition;8/26/96, Vol. 46 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the selection of O'Shaughnessy Parr to handle the $2-3 million Easton Sports sporting goods account. Background on the agency; Other accounts won by O'Shaughnessy.
- NET GAIN. // USA Today Magazine;May2000, Vol. 128 Issue 2660, p78
Presents several nets for various sports. Rolbak, a basketball net from Malcolm Pearson company; Catch Net from Easton Sports Inc.; Play `n Fold 4-in-1 Sports Center from Today's Kids company; Product features; Prices.
- GREAT STRIDES MADE IN SKATING TECHNOLOGY. // Machine Design;10/7/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 19, p135
Reports the launch of the Synergy composite skate from Easton Sports in October 2004. Features; advantages; Factors considered in the development of the skates.
- Nanotech Goes to Bat. Ogando, Joseph // Design News;6/5/2006, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p26
The article reports on the introduction of Easton Sports Inc.'s all-composite bat, designed to stand up to the rigors of adult baseball. The company created the stealth Comp Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) bats from epoxy resin reinforced with Carbon Nanotubes. Easton's director of the team sports...
- THE GOODS. Aaronson, Lauren // Popular Science;Jul2007, Vol. 271 Issue 1, p24
This article describes several new, high technology products for Summer of 2007. Easton employed carbon nanotubes to decrease the vibrations in their new baseball bat. Blaupunkt designed a speaker system to use either indoors with an MP3 player or attach to a car stereo for additional power....
- Are You Attracting and Developing Top Talent? Carr, Bob // SGB;Nov2004, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p13
Focuses on the presentation on succession planning by Jed Hughes, an executive search expert at Spencer Stuart, at the Sporting Goods Business Industry Forum XIV in 2004. Link between succession planning and attracting good talent; Factors that lead to a lack of focus of executives on...
- EXECUTIVE APPOINTMENTS. // SGB;May2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on career developments involving executives in the U.S. sporting goods industry as of May 2006. Roger Wyett has been named vice president of the Nike brand's global apparel business. Tony Palma was appointed chief executive of Easton-Bell Sports.