Pfoodman pursues his dream
- Psychological Characteristics of Entrepreneurship of College Students in China. Hua Zhang; Ying Zhang // Psychology (2152-7180);Mar2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p159
The study investigated the psychological characteristics of entrepreneurship of 829 college students in China by questionnaire. The psychological characteristics include five aspects: entrepreneurial capacity, entrepreneurial belief, entrepreneurial consciousness, entrepreneurial motivation, and...
- Rowan takes steps to grow entrepreneurial studies. Eder, Katie // njbiz;6/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p16
The article reports on the devotion of Rowan University to entrepreneurship and its involvement in preparing students for business careers. The university is said to be offering more chances for students to interact with local businesses. Steven Phelan, the William G. Rohrer chair in...
- Assessing a Holistic Trait and Factor Approach to Career Development of College Students. Johnson, Patrick; Nichols, Cassandra N.; Buboltz Jr., Walter C.; Riedesel, Brian // Journal of College Counseling;Spring2002, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p4
Assesses the impact of a holistic career and life planning course on college students. Measures of career development; Increase in vocational identity; Decision-making in career choice.
- Making the most of your college experience. Thomas, Carolyn Duvigne // Black Collegian;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p98
Presents advice for maximizing success in college. Laying of the career foundation in the freshman year; Building of the foundation in the sophomore year; Addition of finishing touches in the junior year; Marketing the finished product in the senior year.
- Off the Beaten Track. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);3/30/2015, p8
The article reports that students are attracted by South India for the consideration of the nonconventional career options.
- El perfil psicosocial del emprendedor universitario. MORIANO LEÓN, JUAN ANTONIO; PALACÍ DESCALS, FRANCISCO JOSÉ; MORALES DOMÍNGUEZ, JOSÉ FRANCISCO // Revista de Psicologia del Trabajo y de Las Organizaciones;2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p75
This paper analyzes the psychosocial variables that make up the profile of the university entrepreneur in Spain from the perspective of the entrepreneurial intention. A career development model is used to classify these psychosocial variables in three settings: family, workplace and personal...
- Students' approaches and motivation to business enterprise. Hrehová, Daniela; Jenčová, Anna // Proceedings of the Multidisciplinary Academic Conference;2014, p1
Economic instability of labor market and the threat of unemployment requires constant raise of education and qualification level. Research part presents only some results of the research regarding the reflection and motivation of future career development with the emphasis on detecting the...
- Entrepreneurial Career Ambitions of Female Psychology Students: Demystifying Gender Stereotypes. Mudhovozi, Pilot // Gender & Behaviour;Dec2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p6366
Women participation in entrepreneurship has increased tremendously over the last decades and now is significant in most developed and many developing countries. The study sought to explore the career motives of female psychology students. Ex-post facto research design was employed to inform the...
- Bridging the Gap from Student to Young Professional. Gibson, Ashley B. // Strategic Finance;Apr2011, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p23
The article discusses how the Institute for Management Accountants (IMA) can help young professionals transition from college to their first accounting jobs. While still in school, students can participate in their student chapter of IMA and also apply for IMA scholarships. The Certified...