CTO/CMO: Cox Communications Joined at the Hip
- Chris Bowick. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);6/3/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p16
Profiles cable professional Chris Bowick, chief technology officer and senior vice president of engineering of Cox Communications. Educational background; Achievements in the cable industry; His views on next-generation network architectures.
- Cox Realigns Leadership. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on management change adopted by Cox Communications. Cox Communications realigns its leadership by appointing Leo Brennan to chief operations officer, Scott Hatfield as new technology department senior vice president, and Chris Bowick planned his retirement from his...
- Pipeline Profile: Chris Bowick. // CT's Pipeline;11/28/2006, p5
The article presents an interview with Cox Communications Chief Technical Officer Chris Bowick. Bowick discusses the commitment of Cox Communications in improving its services and enhancing customer experience. He also discusses the status of the iTV project of the company. iTv suite of...
- He loves challenges. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/16/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 38, p48
Profiles Dallas Clement, senior vice president of Strategy and Development, Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. Career background; Personal background; Educational background.
- Dallas Clement. May, Rebecca // Electronic Media;06/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p6
Features Dallas Clement, senior vice president of strategy and development for United States-based cable operator Cox Communications. Background; Outlook on the future of Cox.
- Dallas Clement. Biddle, RiShawn // Television Week;5/3/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 18, pS7
Features Dallas Clement, senior vice-president of strategy and development at Cox Communications, and recipient of the 2004 Vanguard Awards for Young Leadership. Contribution of Clement to the growth of the company; Career background of Clement. INSET: HE LIKES FINISHING THE JOB.
- MSO LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2015, p17
The article announces that Joe Rooney, executive vice president (EVP) of Cox Communications Inc., has received the 2015 Multiple System Operator (MSO) Lifetime Achievement Award.
- JOE ROONEY. Hibberd, James // Television Week;6/23/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 25/26, p30
Profiles Joe Rooney, senior vice president of marketing for cable company Cox Communications. Career background; Contributions of Rooney to Cox; Plans of Rooney for Cox.
- CTAM Teleseminar Spurs Local Chapter Growth. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p26
Reports the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing teleseminar. Telecast of the event to regional CTAM chapters via satellite; Statement of Joe Rooney, vice president of marketing for Cox Communications Inc.; Adoption of Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS).