- The Abortion Papers (Book). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;1/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p105
Reviews the book 'The Abortion Papers: Inside the Abortion Mentality,' by Bernard N. Nathanson.
- Aborting America (Book Review). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;11/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 19, p2331
Reviews the book 'Aborting America,' by Bernard N. Nathanson.
- Silent Scream, Population, Parochiaid. Doerr, Edd // Humanist;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p41
Discusses the film 'The Silent Scream.' Campaign to end the constitutional right to choose abortion; Details of the film; Inaccuracies of the film; Film that was narrated by Bernard Nathanson, who aims to convince the viewer that the fetus is a person from the earliest stages of pregnancy;...
- THE CLINIC/THE ADMINISTRATORS/THE DOCTORS. // Heresies;1988, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p42
The article offers information about the Women's Clinic, the first legal abortion clinic in New York City, its administrators and its doctors. The first director of the clinic was Doctor Hale Harvey, who had been an illegal abortionist in Louisiana, followed by Doctor Bernard Nathanson, who was...
- How Graphic? // America;11/29/2010, Vol. 203 Issue 16, p4
In this article, the author examines how reality behind abortion is capable of moving hearts to change the situation, in which it cites former U.S. President George W. Bush who understood the sanctity of life in the womb after his mother Barbara showed him her miscarried fetus and abortion...
- The Doctor Who Saw What He Did. Greenberg, Paul // Human Life Review;Summer2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p11
The article offers the author's insights on the profession and advocate of doctor Bernard Nathanson on the legalization of abortion. The author states that Nathanson has done 75,000 abortions without the intervention of conscience. He also relates that long before Nathanson died at the age of...
- Move to repeal abortion laws. // New York;1/7/85, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p40
Fifteen years ago, Dr. Bernard Nathanson was one of the founders of the National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws. Nathanson is once again trying to change the abortion laws, but he now travels the country for the pro-life movement.
- Aborting America. Gaffney, James // America;2/23/1980, Vol. 142 Issue 7, p155
The article reviews the book "Aborting America," by Bernard N. Nathanson with Richard N. Ostling.
- Out of the Darkness. GROESCHEL, BENEDICT // Priest;Jun2011, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p31
In the article,the author discusses the important lessons that could be learned by the members of the Catholic Church on the life and death of Doctor Bernard Nathanson. He claims that the doctor was once a notorious abortionist who became an advocate against abortion. He cites that Nathanson was...