A REIT with Grand Hotel Plans
- Climbing the corporate ladder. // Hotel & Motel Management;Aug2005, Vol. 220 Issue 14, p112
The article presents several interviews with executives from the U.S. hotel industry. Raymond Martz, chief financial officer and treasurer of Eagle Hospitality Properties remarks that teleconferencing technology is the biggest issue being faced by the industry. Michael I. Rodger, director of...
- Rocco Forte to open in Munich. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/16/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4341, p8
Reports on the plan of Rocco Forte Hotels to open its 15th hotel in Munich, Germany in spring 2007. Features of the hotel; Value of the property.
- Budget hotels booming. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/1/2003, Issue 1683, p5
The growth of budget hotels is hitting revenues of full-service hotels, according to a report on British Hospitality: Trends and Statistics 2003 by Deloitte and Touche LLP. The report found an increase of budget properties in city-centre locations has hit the luxury market.
- Boise hotel chain to enter Utah with downtown SLC property. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/8/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the plan of Ameritel Inns. to enter the Utah hotel market. Real property acquired by the company in Salt Lake City; Target market of the company; Average standard room rates of Ameritel.
- REAL ESTATE: Luxury condos selling briskly. Cole, Rebecca // ColoradoBiz;Apr2008, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the opening of The Residences at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Denver, Colorado. The set of 25 luxury condominiums are priced between $800,000 and $4.5 million with six already under contract. The Ritz units are the city's latest exclusive address. However, it is expected that...
- A recognition of integration and synergy. Sayce, Sarah // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Mar2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p4
Discusses several articles on market for leisure property and its relationship with other property types. Synergy between retail and leisure within property developments; Rediscovery of the town as a locus for social as well as business activity; Details of an article which gives advice in...
- Inward investment into the European hotel investment market. Allison, Simon // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Nov2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p50
This paper looks at the patterns of inward investment into the heavily-fragmented European hotel sector. It notes that there have been relatively fewer transactions than one might expect, given the globalisation of the industry. This is largely because overseas buyers are also small companies,...
- Providence, RI. Fians, Ed // Travel Agent;4/10/2006, Vol. 325 Issue 1, p32
The article reports on Providence, Rhode Island as a travel destination. It offers travel tips on the hotels, culinary delights, tourists destinations, and some important dates celebrated in Providence. Westin Providence is building a new tower with 105 condominiums, 200 hotel rooms, a parking...
- South Florida Report. Siskin, Jonathan // Travel Agent;5/8/2006, Vol. 325 Issue 5, p69
The article reports on the upgrading of facilities and amenities in South Florida's premiere properties as part of efforts to increase their share in the upscale market. The Biltmore Hotel features a world-class spa which has been awarded membership in Leading Spas of the World. The...