- Change Agent. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;Jan2007, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p40
The article presents an interview with Salomon USA president Tom Berry. According to Berry, his Midwest roots help keep him and the Salomon brand in touch with the buying power in the center of the U.S. In the article Berry also discusses his consulting experience, how the sale to Amer Sports is...
- Top Snowdog. Huang, Patricia // Forbes Global;6/6/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the acquisition of French ski-maker Salomon from Adidas-Salomon by global sporting goods company Amer Sports. Information on the revenue and market share of Amer following the acquisition; Advantage of Amer's move according to Enskilda Securities analyst Tommy A. R. Ilmoni.
- Precor Sold Wilson Sporting Goods Parent Company. // Club Industry (07478283);Nov2002, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Precor by sporting goods company Amer Group PLC. Cost of the acquisition; List of sports brands of Amer; Reputation of Precor.
- Selected Brand Names That Changed Hands in 1998 Mergers and Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p66
Presents a list of selected brand names that changed hands in 1998 mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Acquirer; Target; Brand(s); Product category.
- Foothill FarmsÂ® Brand to Consolidate MilaniÂ® and TUFÂ® Brands Under One Name Dec. 1, 2013. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Nov2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p142
The article reports on the scheduled consolidation of the Milani and TUF brands into the Foothill Farms brand name on December 1, 2013.
- Moncler Sells Industries Sportswear. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/11/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 99, p2
The article reports that Cavaliere Brands (Italia) Srl has acquired Moncler SpA's Industries Sportswear Co. SpA, which includes the brands Marina Yachting, Henry Cotton's, Coast Weber & Ahaus and the 18CRR81 Cerruti license.
- Selected brand names that changed hands in 1994 merger and acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p68
Presents a selection of brand names that changed hands in 1994 mergers and acquisitions. Includes White, New Idea; Lederle, Centrum; Wilderness Experience.
- Zapping Brand Heritage. Schultz, Don E. // Marketing Management;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
Discusses considerations in brand and branding when companies or businesses merge. Decision making regarding the surviving brand; Questions about brands and branding with regard to the merger and acquisition mania as of 2001; How organizations involved in mergers and acquisitions deal with...
- Wave of mergers to engulf brands. // Marketing Week;9/9/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p3
Analyzes the impact of the increasing number of mergers in Great Britain on brands. Acquisition of the Automobile Association by Centrica; Purchase of One 2 One by Deutsche Telekom; Possible decline of brands that have been built up over the years due to efforts to create a unifying brand after...