Top View: Net Impacts
- Dealer Advisory Board Provides Direct Feedback. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p16
Reports that Bosch Security Systems, hosted the second meeting of the Dealer Advisory Board in Marco Island, Florida. Assistance of the participating dealers in providing direct feedback to the company on its products and services; Contact information of Bosch Security Systems.
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2012, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p118
The article offers a profile of security systems provider Bosch Security Systems Inc., highlighting its broad portfolio of products and systems for video surveillance, access control, and critical communication.
- Images that stand up in court. // International Fire & Security Product News;Aug2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
Presents the Divar range of digital versatile recorders from Bosch Security Systems introduced in the British security systems market in August 2004. Key features; Advantages; Certification by the Kalagate Imagery Bureau.
- Bosch Adds Jobs, Improves Facility. Ribinsk, Peter // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p28
This article reports that Bosch Security Systems Inc. has recently hired 40 people and completed a six-month expansion and upgrade of its 90,000 square feet facility in Fairport, New York, a suburb of Rochester. administrative staff. In addition, Bosch performs technical research and operates a...
- FREE UPGRADE AVAILABLE FOR DVRS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p129
The article reports on the release of Bosch Security Systems' Version 2.15 firmware and control center software for its Divar digital video recorders. It describes the key features and benefits offered by the computer software.
- Bosch introduces click and go technology. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jun2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p33
The article presents information on fire prevention systems. Bosch Security Systems Corp. is taking modular fire prevention systems a step further with its FPA-5000 panel. It uses a bus system for standard plug in modules, employing what the company calls "click and go" technology. The most...
- Bosch Debuts New Booth at ISC. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p27
The article reports on the move of Fairport, New York-based Bosch Security Systems Inc. in redesigning its booth during the International Security Conference and Exposition (ISC) West in 2009. The firm aims to create its booth more like a science museum. Moreover, the booth features...
- Industry Innovations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2012, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p102
The article offers brief information on several security system equipments including the series of intelligent detection solutions from FutureSentry, the mini pan-tilt (PTZ) camera from Bosch Security Systems Inc., and Illustra 600 Series HD IP cameras from American Dynamics Corp.
- Corporate Profiles. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p65
The article offers company profiles related to security systems in the U.S. The Internet protocol (IP) solutions of Bosch Security Systems Inc. automatically make smart determinations based on events. The world-class customer support and expansive product line of CBC America Corp. has made the...