Compass sets nutrition vision
- Compass health strategy pledge to remove 50 million calories. // Grocer;10/25/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8178, p6
The article reports on foodservice company Compass Group's commitment to remove 50 million calories from meals by 2020 as part of a strategy to help fight obesity which also includes a campaign to provide health and wellbeing information to adults and children.
- Compass Group Launches Healthy Station Concept. // FoodService Director;11/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on whole+sum, a healthy station concept that was introduced by Compass Group as part of its Balance program.
- News. // Food Management;Nov98, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p14
Presents several articles pertaining to the food industry in the United States (US). Consolidation of some of the businesses of Compass Group North American Division into two primary groups; Information on the 13th annual `Eating Patterns in America' report by NPD; Completion of the work of the...
- Our industry must inspire children to value good food. Lewis, Mark // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/12/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4614, p10
The article presents information on the School Meals Matter campaign. It mentions that the aims of this campaign is to ensure continuing funding of school meals from the new government and to galvanize hospitality operators to alert the pleasures of nutritious food and cooking to the school...
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p4
Presents an update on issues related to the food services industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Dining concepts geared toward corporate dining locations introduced by Compass Group; Update on the Child Nutrition Industry Partner Awards program of CSIFoodPro.
- Custom Cuisine. Dorich, Alan // Food & Drink;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p88
The article provides information about Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services in Rye Brook, New York. Holly J. Hart, director of marketing and communications, said that they offer customized solutions through innovative dining programs that benefit their partners. Chartwells, a division of...
- Talking Health. Brandstetter, Deanne // FoodService Director;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, pS2
An interview with Deanne Brandstetter, vice president of nutrition and wellness for Compass Group North America, is presented. She explains the effectiveness of the whole + sum program of Compass Group in reorienting the attitudes of customers. She claims that the company's clients are committed...
- Nutricionista em atenÃ§Ã£o bÃ¡sica: a visÃ£o do usuÃ¡rio. Müller Pacheco, Pauline; Ramos, Maurem // Demetra: Food, Nutrition & Health / AlimentaÃ§Ã£o, NutriÃ§Ã£o & ;2014, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p483
Introduction: This paper aims to know the perception of users in the Brazilian Unified Health System (SUS) about the role of nutritionists in primary health care, identifying if they recognize the importance of the nutritionist's work for their health, and verify their expectations in relation...
- NUTRITION SMARTS. // Greenwich Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p6
The article provides an introduction on an article about the opinion of nutritionists on commonly asked dietary questions, available on the website greenwich.mag.