- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Feb2004, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p138
Presents a calendar of events on firefighting from February to October 2004. Second International Airport Building and Passenger Interchange Fire and Risk Conference in London, England; East Central Ohio Wildfire Exposition; Fifth Annual Fire-Rescue USA International Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Strengthening firefighter/ propane industry relationship. // Fire Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p32
The article presents the highlights of the conference for firefighters sponsored by the New York Propane Gas Association and the Propane Education & Research Council at the New York State Fire Academy in Montour Falls, New York on June 27, 2011.
- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p117
A calendar of events for the U.S. fire fighting services in February to April 2009 is presented which includes the Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC), the spring meeting of the Fire Apparatus Manufacturers' Association (FAMA), and a training for Structural Collapse Operations.
- CALENDAR. // Fire Chief;Oct2006, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p16
The article presents a calendar of events related to firefighting in the U.S. from October to November 2006. The National EVT Fall Training Symposium will be held on October 23-27 in Daytona Beach, Florida. The Philadelphia Firefighters Weekend will be held on October 28-29 in Trevorse,...
- Aerospace Calendar. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/25/2005, Vol. 162 Issue 17, p73
The article presents information on a list of events related to the aerospace industry. From May 1-5, SAMPK '05 Symposium and Exhibition, will be held at Long Beach, California. From May 8-12, Aerospace Medical Association's Annual Scientific Meeting, will be held at Westin and Hyatt Hotels,...
- Fire-Rescue GPO Update. Mund, Bill // Minnesota Fire Chief;2009 Directory, p50
The article offers an update on the Great Lakes Division (GLD) Board of Directors of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) as of 2009. The highlights of a division meeting held in Dallas, Texas in conjunction with Fire Rescue International (FRI) are presented. The candidacy of...
- Marketing update. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
The 2004 Fire Extinguishing Trades Association (FETA) Annual General Meeting and Annual Luncheon returned to the Savoy Hotel in London, England on June 23, 2004. John Worboys, outgoing chairman of the Association, made the first presentation outlining amongst many issues the importance of the...
- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Apr2004, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p212
Presents a calendar of events on different symposia related to fire engineering. Theme of the congresses; Venue of the events; Contact information; Associations.
- "Metro" Chiefs elect officers, set agenda. // Fire Engineering;Jul2008, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p60
The article highlights the Metropolitan "Metro" Fire Chiefs Association's annual conference held April 25 to 30, 2008 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The association has elected officers and board members and has established its agenda. Actions taken at the meeting include the creation of a...