10 Questions with... Burton Malkiel on A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- STILL INDEXING. Appell, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;9/5/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p46
Presents an interview with Princeton professor Burton Malkiel. Observation on investors and money managers; Information on his book "A Random Walk Down Wall Street"; Retirement from the board of the Vanguard Group Inc; Association with Vanguard; Discussion on the eighth edition of his book...
- An Index for Investing. Clark, Kim // U.S. News & World Report;1/15/2007, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p74
The article presents an interview with Princeton University economist Burton Malkiel. He discusses how the ninth edition of his book "A Random Walk Down Wall Street," differs from the 2003 edition. He talks about the proliferation of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and his belief that ETFs are...
- The Man Your Fund Manager Hates. Bernasek, Anna // Fortune;12/20/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 12, p135
Presents an interview with Burton Malkiel, whose 1973 book 'A Random Walk Down Wall Street' asserts that individual stocks are impossible to predict, and that index funds are the best investment. Details on his theory; His comments on mutual funds; Concerns over index funds; His advice for...
- Book reviews. Musgrave, Gerald L. // Business Economics;Apr97, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p74
Reviews the book `A Random Walk Down Wall Street,' by Burton G. Malkiel.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Rouse, David // Booklist;05/01/99, Vol. 95 Issue 17, p1566
Reviews the book `A Random Walk Down Wall Street: Including a Life-Cycle Guide to Personal Investing,' by Burton G. Malkiel.
- Book reviews: Social sciences. Wenner, Alex // Library Journal;2/1/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 2, p85
Reviews the book `A Random Walk Down Wall Street Including a Life-Cycle Guide to Personal Investing,' by Burton G. Malkiel.
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: Including a Life Cycle Guide to Personal Investing. (Book). Mayover, Steven J. // Library Journal;6/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p140
Reviews the book "A Random Walk Down Wall Street: Including a Life Cycle Guide to Personal Investing," 5th ed., by Burton G. Malkiel.
- EXECUTIVE READER. Hofman, Mike // Inc.;Apr2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p153
Presents a list of books for executive readers. `Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies,' by James C. Collins; `A Random Walk Down Wall Street,' by Burton G. Malkiel; `The Ten Commandments: The Significance of God's Laws in Everyday Life,' by Laura Schlessinger.
- Read This & Reap. Galarza, Pablo; Regnier, Pat; Sivy, Michael; Wang, Penny; Zweig, Jason // Money;Aug1999, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p95
Reviews a number of books on personal finance. `The Warren Buffett Portfolio,' by Robert G. Hagstrom; `Devil Take the Hindmost: A History of Financial Speculation,' by Edward Chancellor; `A Random Walk Down Wall Street,' by Burton G. Malkiel; `Common Sense on Mutual Funds,' by John C. Bogle;...