On the road to design success
- Sixty finalists chosen for Pinnacle Awards. // Furniture/Today;8/21/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p8
The article reports on the 60 finalists that have been selected for the 2006 American Society of Furniture Designers Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards, which will be held at the International Home Furnishings Center in New London, North Carolina on October 16, 2006. The finalists include Matt...
- Networking success. // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p24
Reports on the 2000 Design & Innovation Award at the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Number of entries; Award categories; Event highlights.
- MAKING A TOUGH DECISION. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2009, Issue 5619, p40
The article provides information on the categories used to nominate the entries of the Young Designer Awards in Birmingham, England. The four categories include furniture, lighting, accessories, and soft furnishings based in innovation, functionality, domestic furniture of a practical design,...
- ICFF salutes top exhibitors. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p252
Reports on the presentation of the 2000 International Contemporary Furniture Fair Editors Awards in New York City. Categories and winners.
- ASFD seeks award entries. // Furniture/Today;8/1/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p37
Reports that the American Society of Furniture Designers (ASFD) is calling for entries for its President's Award intended to honor talented young furniture designers. Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards; Presentation at the October 2005 High Point, North Carolina market; Award salutes former ASFD...
- 51 finalists compete for ASFD's Pinnacle Awards. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p26
Presents the finalists for the 2001 Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards organized by the American Society of Furniture Designers in North Carolina. Schedule of the award presentation; Categories of the award; Reaction of the judges on the quality of entrants.
- Design Guild Mark deadline looming. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2009, Issue 5621, p8
The article reports on raising designs for Design Guild Mark award. During the Interiors Birmingham, the Worshipful Co. of Furniture Makers encourages more furniture designers to craft furniture for the award and to reward excellence in the design of furniture in volume production and the work...
- Let's celebrate. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p30
Presents the Furniture Industry Awards honoring achievements in furniture design in Great Britain. Guest speakers; Recipients of awards.
- Tips of the trade. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p22
Surveys some of the judges for useful tips on how entrants to the 2000 Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain, should put their best foot forward. Includes Phil Payne of Allied Carpets; Simon Foulkes of Coles of Bilston; James Jacobs of Courts.