Back in the Saddle
- Setting the Pace. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;10/25/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 42, p26
Interviews Paul Fireman, chairman and CEO of Reebok International Ltd., about the company and its renewed sense of purpose. Difficulty in distributing Reebok in 1979; Condition of the footwear industry in the said year; Goal of Fireman for the company. INSET: On Paul....
- Good Times. Otmeane, Michael // FN: Footwear News;11/29/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 44, p10
The article presents information about winners of the 24th Annual Achievement Awards that includes designer Christian Louboutin, who won the person of the year award; Jones Group, which won the company of the year award; and the athletic brand Reebok, which won the marketer of the year award.
- Reebok sends students back to school. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;7/28/2005, Vol. 96 Issue 31, p21
This article reports that Reebok International Ltd. launches an exclusive assortment of fashionable and functional footwear, laptop backpacks, trendy duffels, and stylish gear for fall. Reebok offers a comfortable yet stylish back-to-school collection of footwear for students whose wardrobe is...
- Pluck, puck help shoes climb back. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;1/30/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that after a rough two years of recoiling from seismic shifts in fashion and recreation, sneaker companies in the athletic footwear industry will be back on the offensive in 1995 with new designs and technologies, revamped marketing strategies and aggressive expansion into...
- Reebok imports US basketball brand to tap into street culture. Carter, Ben // New Media Age;9/12/2002, p2
Reports on the U.S. urban basketball brand which will be launched by sportswear company Reebok in Great Britain in 2002. Launch of a Web site for the brand; Role of Quantum in the marketing of the brand; Relevance of street culture to the brand.
- GAME ON. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;10/31/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 43, p114
Interviews Paul Fireman, founder and CEO of Reebok. Initial investment at Reebok; Opinion on the connection between music, sports and fashion; First athlete he signed.
- Reebok Plans to Sell $1 Shoes in Rural India. // India -- West;12/2/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, pA37
The article reports on the move of Reebok International Ltd. to sell a pair of shoes for as low as one dollar in rural India as part of social business strategy that would stimulate the local economy in the country.
- Scruffs panders to 'the lads'. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec2011, p43
The article offers information on the workwear brand Scuffs' Ultimate Lad's Bash competition offered by Birchwood Price Tools for Scruffs buyer and merchants who have the chance to win the prize packages including a VIP comedy package, lady assistant, and overnight stay in London, England.
- Court verdict threatens scratchcard promotion. Darby, Ian // Marketing (00253650);7/1/1999, p8
Reports on a court ruling outlawing scratchboard promotions in Great Britain. `Unlawful lottery'; Implications to major brands running scratchboard promotions through supermarket chains and other retailers; Comments from the Institute of Sales Promotion.