New Fine Host chief sets Chapter 11 strategy
- Bankruptcy Court confirms Fine Host reorganization. // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/31/99, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p11
Reports that the United States Bankruptcy Court has confirmed Greenwich, Connecticut-based food and beverage supplier Fine Host Corp.'s amended plan of reorganization. Provision in the reorganization plan that existing holders of company stock having claims for damages will be issued one...
- For school f/s: Fine Host creates new div. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the relocation of Fine Host's K-12 businesses into a newly created School Nutrition Services Group (SNS), specifically formed to handle and grow the business. Aggregate revenues for Fine Host; Number of facilities and states the company caters for; Who the SNS will be headed by.
- Fine Host ponders cuts in overhead, operating costs. // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p10
Reports on Greenwich, Connecticut-based Fine Host Corp.'s plan to restructure its operational and financial affairs. Financial performance for the three-month and twelve-month period that ended on December 31, 1997; Number of facilities served by the company's food and beverage concession and...
- What's new at Fine Host. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p96
Features Fine Host Corp., a Greenwich, Connecticut-based foodservice contractor. Number of facilities; Average growth rate; Adjustments to net income; Major acquisitions since 1993.
- Fine Host creditors appoint Hatch for post-Chapter 11 leadership role. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p20
Focuses on Fine Host Corp. creditors' plan to appoint Larry Hatch as chief executive and chairman of the board of the company once it emerges from Chapter 11 in the United States. Ad hoc committee's development of a reorganization plan; Financial scandal involving several key executives.
- Bankruptcy court OKs Fine Host's Ch. 11 exit. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/31/99, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p1
Focuses on the United States Bankruptcy Court's approval of the reorganization plan of Fine Host Corp. Chance for the institutional contractor to emerge from Chapter 11 restructuring with a new leader; Termination of a five-month process of court protection from creditors.
- On-site briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Presents news and events happening in the food service industry around the United States. Information about Sportservice Corp. and Fine Host Corp.; Chefs from three airline caterers who participated in a fundraiser for the Memphis Child Advocacy Center; Others.
- Getting up with sunrise. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p24
Focuses on the Sunrise program of Fine Host Corp. which serves breakfasts at cafeterias in the United States. Impact of the company's program to breakfast eating at the offices; Food varieties by the program; Locations served by the program.
- At Orlando's Orange City Conv. Ctr.: 3 food courts serve 1.1 mil. ft. of expos. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p200
Focuses on Fine Host Corp.'s management of the expansion of the food courts at Orange County Convention Center on International Drive in Orlando, Florida. Total revenue for the business in 1996; Fine Host's catering and concessions business at the site; Executive chef James Katurake's focus on...