Dreyfus' Moynihan sees funds as better balanced, positioned
- Offer additional retirement benefits. // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, New Product News p1
Features Dreyfus Group Retirement Plans, a company that offers retirement plan support services. Contact information.
- Dreyfus claws its way toward top of the pack. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;01/19/98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p15
Presents information on the mutual fund firm Dreyfus Corporation and their rise from redemption losses between 1992 and 1996. Detailed information on the losses; Current status of the company; Comments from Christopher Condron, chief excutive, Dreyfus.
- Dreyfus prospectus 1st in SEC's simplified format. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;6/25/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 120, p1
Focuses on Dreyfus Corporation's Large Company Value Fund prospectus which is clear, concise and understandable. How all additional fund prospectuses must resemble Dreyfus' by December 1, 1998; Information on Dreyfus' fund being the first to be issued under a simplifies format mandated by the...
- Dreyfus seeks little guy. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p26
Reports that Dreyfus Corp. plans to introduce a low-cost financial planning service for fund customers with little assets. Move signifying a shift in philosophy for the firm.
- Dreyfus going after depositors with guide to buying bond funds. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;10/18/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 199, p12
Reveals that the mutual funds company Dreyfus Corp. is sending shareholders a booklet titled, `Bond Mutual Fund Basics--A Guide to Investing in Bond Mutual Funds.' Message that traditional savings accounts, money market accounts and short-term certificates of deposit may no longer be suitable...
- Dreyfus offers a discount brokerage service in an effort to broaden the mix for its clients. Crockett, Barton // American Banker;12/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 246, p11
Reports on Dreyfus Corp.'s offer of a discount brokerage accounts to customers. Expansion of brokerage services; Test marketing of services; Advantages of the offer.
- Storm inspires lion in winter. Malanga, Steve // Crain's New York Business;09/01/97, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p6
States that the Dreyfus Corporation is expected to offer free financial planning to parents expecting snow babies, with reference to the impact of a blizzard on New York City, during December, 1996. Information available to parents who call THE-LION, extension 8502.
- Dreyfus devising frequent-flier fund program. Fraser, Katherine // American Banker;3/13/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 49, p10
Presents information on the Dreyfus Corporation nearness to an agreement with AMR Investments to offer mutual funds and other special services to frequent fliers on American Airlines. Details on an agreement between AMR Investments and Mellon Bank corporation; Identification of other similar...
- Investment products. Talley, Karen // American Banker;10/14/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 199, p14
Reports that Dreyfus Corp. has developed product enhancements and new marketing materials to boost its Triple Advantage variable annuity.