- DuPont Invista Deal Goes Through. // Nonwovens Industry;Feb2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p16
This article reports on the approval made by the European Commission on the U.S. privately-owned Koch Industries Inc.'s multi-million dollar purchase of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.'s Lycra division, Invista Co. The commission saw no reason why the deal would raise anticompetitive concerns...
- Koch to buy fiber source Invista from DuPont for $4.4B. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p18
Reports on the agreement made by Koch Industries Inc. to acquire Invista Co., a fiber supplier company. Rationale behind the acquisition by Koch; Business potential of Invista; Organizational set-up of Invista; Economic advantages expected from the acquisition of Invista by Koch.
- DuPont Textile Arm Sold. // Nonwovens Industry;Dec2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p14
Reports that two subsidiaries of the Koch Industries Inc. have purchased the Invista, which was formerly known as the DuPont Textiles and Interiors company, in a 4 billion dollar deal in 2003.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;5/5/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 15, p9
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of May 5, 2004. Addition of the post of chairman to the job of Robert L. Wood, president and chief executive officer of Crompton; Contract awarded to Univar as exclusive distributor of methanol produced by Eastman Chemical; Completion of the...
- KOCH FINALIZES PURCHASE OF INVISTA. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the acquisition of textile company Invista by Koch Industries Inc. Terms of the agreement; Information on the business units of Invista and their respective presidents; List of brands owned by Invista.
- DuPont, Koch Tap Invista Execs. Malone, Scott; Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/26/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 15, p9
Announces the acquisition of Invista by E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. and Koch industries Inc. Identification of a new group of executives who are expected to lead the business after the acquisition; Amount of money paid for the transaction; Views of executives regarding the matter.
- INVISTA TAPS APPAREL LINEUP. Malone, Scott; Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/18/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 104, p18
Reports on the new management structure of the apparel unit of Invista as of May 18, 2004. Regional vice presidents of the apparel unit division of the firm; Value of the acquisition of Invista by Wichita, Kansas-based company Koch Industries Inc. on April 30, 2004; Reason behind its planned...
- Invista, KoSa combo ups competitiveness. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p21
The new combination of Invista Inc. and the KoSa fibers business of Koch Industries Inc. "will produce a larger, more powerful entity with improved competitiveness on the commodity side of the polyester business." This is the view of Steve McCracken, president of Invista, formerly DuPont...
- Under Koch, Invista Offers Triple Threat. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/3/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 92, p17
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of Invista by synthetic fiber giant Koch Industries Inc. Purchase price; Market competition; Market strategy; Background of business operations.