Valley eyes new peaks
- Publishing for Dummies. Lorinc, John // Quill & Quire;Sep99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p18
Reports the partnership between IDG Books Worldwide and CDG-Macmillan in Canada. Emphasis on aphorism in the industry; Details on the kinds of practical tips in branding; Implication of equity relationship in the economy.
- TWO COMPANIES. Whiteling, Ian // Marketing Week;3/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p41
Discusses considerations when engaging in joint branding or brand partnership in Great Britain. Requirements of brand partnership; Illustration of how companies can work together without creating a new product; Factors to consider when launching a jointly branded products; Sponsorship.
- Wireless in Brief. // Frontline Solutions;Dec2002, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p34
Reports developments related to business in the U.S. as of December 2002. Decision of the Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance to change its name; Partnership of AirMagnet and TerraWave Solutions; Deal of remote monitoring products manufacturer Opto 22 with Nokia.
- Digney co-opts Solters PR firm. Feiwell, Jill // Daily Variety;10/1/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 21, p6
Reports the partnership between Hollywood publicist Lee Solters and Jerry Digney. Corporate name of the partnership; Responsibilities of both partners; Career profile of Digney.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);9/27/2001, p7
Reports developments related to marketing in Great Britain as of September 2001. Decision of SMG to rename its airtime sales arm TSS; Partnership between Virgin Radio and The Daily Telegraph; Launch of a web site containing advertisement information by Carat.
- With age, calorie needs go down but nutrient needs go up. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Dec98, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
Outlines the health benefits of nutrients to older American adults. Recommended amounts for adults; Examples of nutrients that older adults should take; Why older adults need nutrients.
- Study of meals programs. // Aging;1989, Issue 359, p30
Presents the conclusions of a newly completed study of the federally funded Elderly Nutrition Program conducted at Tufts University School of Nutrition and sponsored by the Andrus Foundation, American Association of Retired Persons. Recommendations; Report available.
- Validation of a self-administered 3-day estimated dietary record for use in the elderly. Lührmann, P.M.; Herbert, B.M.; Gaster, C.; Neuhäuser-Berthold, M. // European Journal of Nutrition;1999, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p235
Summary The aim of this study was to assess the validity of a 3-day estimated dietary record, especially developed for the longitudinal study on nutrition and health status in an aging population (aged is greater than of equal to 60 years) in Giessen, Germany. Methods The dietary record...
- Facing 50? Tailor your diet to meet your changing needs. Zupke, Mary Payne // Environmental Nutrition;Dec92, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Discusses the nutritional needs of people 50 years old and above. Dosage of vitamins and minerals required by older people; Guidelines for healthy eating for elderly.