Bullets to barbells: American Century's MacEwen aims higher
- American Century focuses on bank-managed 401(k)s. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;1/13/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 8, p14
Reports on American Century Investments' efforts to piggyback on banks that are setting up retirement plans for corporate customers. American Century's request for the inclusion of its stock and bond portfolios to trust departments; Total assets managed by the company.
- American Century launches new high-yield fund under Benham name. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;4/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30374, p29
Highlights the launching of the Benham High-Yield Municipal fund by American Century Investments.
- American Century revving up in bank channel. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;12/1/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 229, p10
Reports that American Century Investments has acquired distribution deals with 19 banks and is looking to create a wholesaling staff to serve potential clients. Who the clients include; How industry official sview the move; How American Century can improve its distribution process.
- Rubber Ducky, you're the one ... Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;11/2/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p8
Highlights the rubber duck racing event sponsored by the American Century Investments in Kansas City, Missouri for charity. Prizes for the owners of the winning ducks; Beneficiaries of the event.
- American Century becomes broker to service clients. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/97, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p10
Reports on the American Century Investment's entry in the brokerage business through its unit called the American Century Brokerage in the United States. Membership in the National Association of Securities Dealers; Attribution of the demand for securities to the increasing stock ownership;...
- American Century Banks on Diversity. R.A. // High Yield Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the diversification of the portfolio of American Century Investment Management Inc.
- American Century's Sales Through Banks Climbing. GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;8/23/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 161, p10
Reports on the increase in American Century's sale through banks. Success of the company's bank sales division; Addition of selling agreements with 25 banks.
- American Century Shuffles International Stock Team. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the reorganization of the executives of American Century Investments.
- New International fund from American century. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;11/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 220, p9
Reports on American Century's plan to launch its global stock fund called Twentieth Century Global Growth Fund.