Morrison plots senior business
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- These guys want to take away your trayline. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
Features the Morrison Management Specialists' (MMS) Advanced Culinary Center (ACC), a trademark process that would differentiate MMS from other food management companies in the healthcare field. Manufacturing facility; Non-stop work and process flow; Cost effectiveness of ACC; Efforts to...
- GLENN DAVENPORT. Lawn, John // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Contributions to the company's success; Highlights of his career in the food service industry; Leadership skills.
- Soup in the balance. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the soup menu offering in the hospitals and healthcare sector in the U.S. Goal of the soup menu offered at Strong Memorial Hospital; Cost effectiveness of Au Bon Pain products served at Morrison Management Specialists' accounts; Range of vegetarian soups offered to residents at...
- Outsourcing trend helps carry Morrison to banner fiscal performance. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p8
Reports that Morrison Management Specialists completed fiscal 2000 by riding a trend of increased outsourcing in the hospital food service sector in the United States. Revenues and net income for the fiscal year ended May 31, 2000; Account growth; Returns on investment and capital; Provision of...
- Davenport appointed chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p16
Reports on appointment of Glenn Davenport as chairman of the board at Morrison Management Specialists Inc. Foodservice management handled by the company for hospitals and senior-care facilities; Career highlights; Growth and success of the company.
- Morrison Management reports a clean bill of fiscal health for 1999. King // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p14
Highlights the financial performance of United States food service provider Morrison Management Specialists Inc. in fiscal 1999. Factors that contributed to the company's strong result; Earnings per share; Comparison with 1998 data.
- Ala. hospital `mixes up' brands. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the opening of a three-concept branded foodcourt at the Brockwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. Brookwood as the first Morrison Health Care Inc. account to create a full retail focus; Facility feature as a mix of manufacturer and signature Morrison brands.