Oppenheimer's fielding stays contrarian, year after year
- Oppenheimer's Florida Fund May Take High-Yield Route. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p6
Reports that OppenheimerFunds Inc. will ask shareholders of its small Florida municipal bond fund to approve changes to the investment objectives that would revoke its state-specific status. Transformation into a national high-yield fund.
- Net Inflow Rises to $408.96 Million, With OppenheimerFunds Leading the Way. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p6
Examines the performance of municipal bond mutual funds in the bond market in the U.S. Detection of the good performance of OppenheimerFunds Inc.; Growth in the net inflow into the bond funds; Ability of the company's bond funds to secure the top seven performing bond funds.
- Oppenheimer Launches Tax Exempt Minnesota Bond Fund. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p6
The article reports that OppenheimerFunds Inc. will launch a new municipal bond fund in Minnesota. The new municipal bond fund is designed to provide residents in the state with investment income that is exempted from federal and state income taxes. Ronald H. Fielding, the chief strategist and...
- Oppenheimer sets up new wholesale regions. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;7/21/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 137, p14
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds Incorporated will create two wholesaler territories to sell its mutual funds through banks. Selection and appointment of John Donovan for the New England region; Information on the New England region; Takeover of the New York metro area by Michael Raso, the...
- Oppenheimer woos bank brokerage sales chiefs. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;3/17/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 51, p15
Reports on OppenheimerFunds Inc.'s weekend gathering for sales managers at bank brokerages. PNC Bank Corp., Citicorp, Great Western Financial Corp., and Bank of Boston as some of the financial institutions which sent representatives; Seminars on several topics; Discussion of the company's money...
- Oppie Web Winner. Welsh, James // On Wall Street;Feb2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds has one of the best Web sites for financial professionals, according to Kasina LLC. Kasina's review of mutual fund Web site; How Oppenheimer Funds was regarded; Background information on the business of Kasina.
- Oppenheimer N.Y. Bond funds are hits with bank customers. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;5/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 101, p12
Reports on the benefits of OppenheimersFunds acquisition of the Rochester Family of Funds is having on the sales of the company's New York State municipal bond funds through banks. Identification of the profits that the funds produced in 1997; Comments from Geoffrey H. Bobroff, a consultant in...
- Oppenheimer Chooses With Care. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;5/14/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p1
Reveals that the investment focus at Oppenheimer Funds is on total returns rather than on capital gains.
- Top ranking may give Oppenheimer visibility. Kulkosky, Edward // American Banker;5/14/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 91, p3A
Presents information pertaining to international investing, with emphasis on the performance rating of OppenheimerFunds company by Morningstar fund evaluation service company. Comments from William Wilby, senior vice president and director of international investing; Comparison of global fund...