In tune with traffic
- The plane truth about relaxing with a cup of tea. Kennaugh, Andy // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p43
An interview with Andy Kennaugh, sales and marketing director at hand-crafted upholstery company Derwent, is presented. When asked about the enjoyable part of his position, he stresses that it includes meeting different kinds of people. Kennaugh states that one of the transformations he wants to...
- Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p14
The article presents leather upholstered furniture in Great Britain. Wittman's Marie Long sofa transforms from a sofa with normal seating depth to a deeper lounger. Texas leather has been introduced in Derwent's Brompton sofa. Poltrona Frau's Chester One four-seater sofa has double cone spring...
- BRIDGING THE GAP. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2011, Issue 5764, p14
An interview with Westbridge Furniture Designs Ltd.'s sales director Jo Slaven is presented. When asked about the developments at the company, he refers to their Fusion upholstery brand launch and customer service team extension. Slaven talks about the training days with tours at their...
- 5 QUESTIONS WITH...FRED MELLOY. // HA+D Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p1
An interview with Fred Melloy, national sales manager for furniture company Flexsteel Hospitality, is presented. Melloy attributes their company's growth in 2014 to understanding the uniqueness of each facet of the market through customization process. He mentions their continuous research,...
- GOING OUT WEST. // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2012, Issue 5783, p30
An interview with Westbridge Furniture Designs Ltd. sales director Jo Slaven is presented. Slaven states that the Interiors show in January 2012 was a success with support from several customers. He says that customers of Westbridge tend to choose neutrals then add colour and personality. Slaven...
- Reaction. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p83
The article offers information on the Interiors Event 2007. The Interiors Awards finalists impressed the manufacturers and importers with their designs. The event proved to be Derwent Upholstery's greatest success so far. Home Delivery Network that made its debut was delighted by the reaction of...
- Business travel isn't all glamour, contacts and cocktails. Durkin, Karen // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p23
The article presents an interview with Marie, a sales director of a Fortune 500 company in which she discusses how many business trips she takes each year, the most frustrating thing about so much travel, and the effect of videoconferencing technology on her need to travel for business.
- Mark Jones Sales director, Ashford Colour Press. // PrintWeek;1/13/2012, p35
An interview with Ashford Colour Press Sales Director Mark Jones is presented in which he states that a print production advertisement got him into printing, his preferences for George Clooney to play him in a film about his life, and the television remote control as his dream bit of kit.
- Q&A. BUTTRESS, PHIL // PrintWeek;4/2/2010, p55
An interview with Phil Buttress, northern divisional sales manager at Heiderlberg UK, is presented wherein he cites the reason for his involvement with the printing industry, his dream job, and his view on the people in the industry.