- NOT-FOR-PROFITS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/10/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 58, p36A
Reports on developments concerning the nonprofit sector in Long Island, New York as of December 2004. Christmas activities of the Salvation Army; Description of the gift baskets sold by the Suffolk County Association for the help of Retarded Children; Fundraising project launched by Whole Foods...
- FYI. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p47
The article offers news briefs related to charity works. ABC26 and CW38 began the 11th annual "Bruce's Coats for Kids" coat drive that collects coats for less fortunate in New Orleans area. Winn-Dixie Foundation gave $25,000 check each to five nonprofit hospitals, institutions and foundations....
- Long Island's NFPs A to Z. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/10/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 24, p8B
Lists nonprofit organizations in Long Island, New York. Location; Services provided; Contact information.
- HOLIDAY WISH LIST. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/12/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p40
The article lists several nonprofit organizations in Indianapolis, Indiana which includes Alternatives Inc., At-Your-School Inc., Cats Haven Ltd., Barbara Wills, Circle Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, and Civil Air Patrol.
- Are there too many nonprofits? Alley, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;7/31/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p9
The author reflects on the growing number of nonprofit organizations in the Tucson, Arizona. He explained that people should be more concerned about the effectiveness of an organization before they giving their support. The Community Foundation for Southern Arizona and the United Way of Tucson...
- Not-For-Profit Agencies. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/12/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 51, Special section p20
Presents a list of nonprofit organizations in Long Island, New York as of November 18, 2004. American Jewish Committee; Bryant Library; Cradle of Aviation.
- Nonprofit SPOTLIGHT Catholic Charities. Capochino, April // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/4/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p13
Features nonprofit organization Catholic Charities in New Orleans, Louisiana. Number of employees; Financial status; Products and services offered.
- Nonprofit Notebook. Capochino, April // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/4/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p13
Reports on developments related to nonprofit organizations in New Orleans, Louisiana as of July 4, 2005. Teamup of the United-Way for the Greater New Orleans Area and the New Orleans Saints; Charitable donation of Miss Celie's Spa Orleans.
- Giving jumps $10 billion as nation focuses on nonprofits. // Nonprofit World;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p56
Focuses on the increase in charitable donations by Americans in 1996 as reported by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel Trust for Philanthropy. Factors behind the growth in charity giving by nonprofit organizations; Commitment to the Summit on Voluntarism program; Breakdown of...