- MARKET ROUNDUP: Contractor hosts summer meals. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
Presents updates on the food service industry in the United States as of July 15, 2001. Summer feeding program of Lindley Food Service; Details on the food line up introduced by Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p22
Presents food service news in the United States recent as of June 2001. Flik International's addition of Vietnamese items for its menu program; Selection of Lindley Food Service for a summer feeding program by three school districts in Connecticut; Hiring of Alfred Milot as chef at the...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/30/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p18
Reports developments related to food service in the U.S. Licensing agreement signed between Quiznos Sub and concessionaire HMSHost Corp.; Strike organized by employees of Cara Operations Ltd. in dispute over wages; Contract gained by Lindley Food Service to provide meals for a senior services...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/7/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p20
Reports on developments related to the United States food service industry. Proposal of the California Assembly to provide free fruits and vegetables to school districts for use in cafeterias; Success of Lindley Food Service in its bid to prepare meals for senior services programs for the state...
- County approves funding for Meals on Wheels. Cantrell, Pearl // Malakoff News (TX);12/7/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 49, p1A
The article reports that the Henderson County Commissioners have agreed to supply a $4,392.50 funding for Meals on Wheels Inc. in Texas.
- Lindley targets school f/s. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p36
Presents an interview with Lindley Food Service co-owner and treasurer Joseph Martucci. Targeting senior and school nutrition programs; Breakfast program in the New Haven School District in Connecticut; School meal choices.
- $3,500 for Meals on Wheels. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/14/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 33, p2A
The article reports on the fundraising event hosted by Oaks Nursing Center in Burnet, Texas, which raised more than $3,500 for the Meals on Wheels Inc. by selling brisket, potato salad, and baked beans.
- Meals on Wheels Receives National Grant. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);3/6/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p2
The article announces the grant of a $33,000 Sustainability Grant from the Meals on Wheels Association of America Foundation for the Meals on Wheels of Palestine Inc.
- River Legacy to host open house, boat building school. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;2/4/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p21
The article offers business news briefs from February 4-10, 2013. River Legacy Foundation, a non-profit organization in Texas, will host a free open house at River Legacy Living Science Center for current students, and prospective students. The foundation also hosts the free Boat Building School...