A Classic Original
- K-Swiss: Business Remains Robust. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;5/30/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 22, p6
Focuses on the views of Steven Nichols, president of footwear company K-Swiss, on the distribution strategy of the company. Revenue implications of the company's distribution strategy.
- Tri Cycle. Beaudry, Jennifer Ernst // FN: Footwear News;11/24/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 45, p34
The article reports on the focus of many shoe brands to the rising sport, triathlon, in the U.S. Traditionally, triathlon appealed to hard-core audience but now they are becoming more mainstream. Jennifer Weiderman of California-based K-Swiss Inc. is among the latest who enters into the cult of...
- Analysts: K-Swiss Turnaround Possible. TAY, MICHELLE // FN: Footwear News;11/5/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 39, p8
The article reports on the development of K-Swiss Inc., which focuses on increasing points of distribution for Palladium and explores getting product into Famous Footwear.
- K-Swiss Taps Band of Gypsies. Stewart, Al // Adweek Western Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 43, p5
Presents information on the advertising account awarded to Band of Gypsies by footwear manufacturer K-Swiss without a proposal review. Value of the advertising contract; Reason behind the selection of Band of Gypsies; Terms of the contract.
- INSIDER. Beaudry, Jennifer Ernst; Niemi, Wayne; Anniss, Elisa; Henning, Kristen; Sullivan, Brittany; Young, Marcie // FN: Footwear News;5/31/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 19, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry including the sale of designer Brian Atwood's lilac heels, the participation of actress Alex McCord at the American Image Awards, and the plan of K-Swiss Inc. to launch a back-to-school campaign.
- K*Swiss Banks on Comers in $18M Push. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;03/29/99, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the stake of K.Swiss for a bigger share of the United States footwear business. Amount of the advertising campaign that positions it as a performance brand; Details on the campaign.
- Footwear Companies Flood MAGIC Show. Carofano, Jennifer; Scardino, Emily // FN: Footwear News;2/27/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the footwear companies that attended the MAGIC trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Several footwear retailers have attended the trade show that showcased both footwear and apparel in the same venue. The reasons of Keds Corp. and K-Swiss Inc. for attending the show are...
- NEWS BRIEFS: K-SWISS AND YIGAL AZROUL PARTNER FOR COLLECTION. Sammon, Lindsay E. // FN: Footwear News;8/27/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 33, p9
The article reports that footwear company K-Swiss and apparel designer Yigal Azroul have teamed up to create a five-piece men's sneaker collection for spring 2008, marking the first design collaboration for the Westlake Village, California-based firm. Inspired by classic K-Swiss styles, the...
- Financial News. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;11/30/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p5
This section offers athletic footwear financial news briefs. K-Swiss Inc. declared its net loss for the third quarter of 2009. Information regarding the quarterly cash dividend as announced by Nike's board of directors is presented. An increase in net sales for the third quarter of 2009 as...