An interview with SISAC member Lee Ireland
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Sischy, Ingrid // Interview;Sep2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p160
Introduces a series of articles published in the September 2003 issue of the periodical "Interview."
- DRA VP Jim Michael retires. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;11/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 19, p22
Announces the retirement of Jim Michael from DRA. His forty years of library service; Some of the positions he has held.
- DRA network consulting service. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;9/1/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 14, p121
Discusses DRA's launching of its Network Consulting service. Creation of the new service to guide libraries seeking to network their holdings and enhance their communications capability; Where DRA intends to market this service.
- DRA Hired To Wire Singapore. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;12/1/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 20, p28
Reports that Singapore hired DRA in 1996 to provide the hardware, software, and software customization components for the LibServ project. LibServ which will link Singapore's leading libraries to create a network of borderless libraries; Goal and aspects of the project; DRA's contract with the...
- An interview with SISAC chair, Sandy Hurd. Marill, Jennifer // SISAC News;Summer/Fall97, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Presents an interview with Sandy Hurd, chair of the Serials Industry Systems Advisory Committee (SISAC) as of June 1, 1997. Professional background; Why any subscription agency, publisher or library automation vendor should support SISAC; The future of SISAC activities; Author contact information.
- A solid 10. Bellini, Paul // Fab;4/25/2012, Issue 449, p26
In this article, the author shares his experience of spending 10 years of writing in the periodical "Fab." He mentions he is going to events, interviewing different people and writing about his adventures in the periodical since April 25, 2002. Further he discusses how does he feel about working...
- 1958: THE START OF THE TOWNSEND ERA. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/24/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p8A
Details the conversation with businessman Paul Townsend on the contribution of newspaper 'Long Island Commercial Review' in the community in New York. Career highlights; Purchase of the newspaper publication in 1958; Challenges and problems faced by the 'Commercial Review' since Townsend bought...
- MAIS ET LA RECTIFICATION ATTÃ‰NUATIVE. MARIA SILLETTI, ALIDA // RaeL: Revista Electronica de Linguistica Aplicada;2010, Issue 9, p12
This article aims at studying attenuative strategies in popular economic discourse. In particular, our attention will be focussed on some of the techniques carried out by the adversative conjunction mais into a selection of articles and interviews of the economy pages of Le Figaro. Our corpus is...
- OUR SUBSCRIBERS. // North & South;May2012, Issue 314, p78
An interview with Jenny Carryer, subscriber of the periodical is presented including her interests and ambition, living in New Zealand, and her preference for a specific article published in previous issues of the periodical.