Now... a hybrid 'contractor'
- Crandall speaks his mind. Flint, Perry; Henderson, Danna K. // Air Transport World;Mar1997, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p42
Presents an interview with AMR Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Robert L. Crandall about American Airlines products, services and future plans. Abandoning of the growth plan and shrinking to profitability; Maintaining American's yield premium; In-flight gambling; Positive baggage...
- Interview: Robert Crandall. Garvey, W. // Flying;Jun89, Vol. 116 Issue 6, p86
Presents an interview with Robert Crandall, 53, the energetic, no-nonsense chairman, president, and chief executive officer of American Airlines and its parent, AMR Corporation. Capacity problems; AMR's goals for general aviation business; Future plans of American and AMR.
- 100 LEADING Women IN THE NORTH AMERICAN AUTO INDUSTRY: Linda Hasenfratz. // Automotive News;9/26/2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6167, Special section. p25
Presents an interview with Linda Hasenfratz, chief executive officer at Linamar Corp. Information on her education; Career highlights; Advice on how to be successful in the industry.
- Critical Mass. Coffin, Bill // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/27/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 18, p18
An interview with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. (MassMutual) chief executive officer (CEO) Roger Crandall is presented. Crandall mentions that life insurance is profound when asked about the conditions of life insurance ownership in the U.S. He stresses that his company can keep...
- American's San Juan hub still on target. Neggers, Xavira // Caribbean Business;11/11/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p20
Features an interview with Robert Crandall, American Airlines chairman, president and chief executive officer. Investment in expansion and renovation project of American's San Juan, Puerto Rico hub; Expansion into secondary markets; Profitability of the San Juan hub.
- MassMutual's New Chairman Sees 'Long Haul' to US Recovery. Gorski, Dennis // Best's Review;Aug2010, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p16
The article announces that Roger Crandall was appointed the new president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- Crandall to Be MassMutual CEO. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/24/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 120, p6
The article announces that Roger W. Crandall will be appointed chief executive officer of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- THE Airline GUYS. Jones, Kathryn // Texas Monthly;Sep2001, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p79
Provides information on former chief executive officers Robert Crandall and Frank Lorenzo in the United States aviation industry.
- Springs Receives TW Innovation Award. // Textile World;Aug2003, Vol. 153 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the recognition given to Springs Industries Inc. at a luncheon presentation of the 'Textile World' Innovation Award in Charlotte, North Carolina. Competition with other textile manufacturers; Statement of Crandall Close Bowles, chairman and chief executive officer of Springs.