Building trust is a good HR habit
- Franklin Covey to sell campus for $34.3 million. Taylor, Debbi // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/14/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the decision of the company Franklin Covey to sell its corporate headquarters campus in West Valley City, Utah in 2005. Purpose of the sale of the campus; Importance of the sale to the company.
- Franklin Covey sells training outsourcing business to Mellon HR. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/11/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the acquisition of the training process outsourcing (TPO) business of Franklin Covey Co. by Mellon HR Solutions. Remarks from Mellon HR Solutions president and chief executive officer Jude Metcalfe regarding the acquisition; Functions of the TPO.
- CORPORATE EARNINGS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/14/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that Salt Lake City, Utah-based Franklin Covey Company achieved a net income of almost two million U.S. dollars per share for the fiscal year ending March 1, 2014 while Draper, Utah-based Flexpoint Sensor Systems Incorporated reported a net loss of 960,459 U.S. dollars in 2013.
- Franklin Covey Co. to rename 117 stores, stock new products. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/29/97, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p10
Reports on Franklin Covey Co.'s plans to rename its 117 stores in the United States. Franklin's reasons for planning a revamp.
- Special settings for special meetings. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/09/97, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p59
Reports on Franklin Covey Inc.'s opening of its 100th Franklin Quest retail store at Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, New York.
- Franklin Covey to get new warehouse. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;02/15/99, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p9
Reports that Franklin Covey Co. has awarded the contract for the design and construction of its warehouse in West Valley City, Utah to Saxton Inc.
- Tell us, Dr. Covey: Are mergers habit-forming? Hyatt, Joshua // Inc.;Jul97, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p34
Interviews Stephen R. Covey, the best-selling author of the book `The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People' on the merger of his Covey Leadership Center with the publicly traded Franklin Quest Co., to form Franklin Covey Co. The fear among entrepreneurs of merging; The issue of synergy; The...
- Time management leads to a healthy balance between work and personal life. Rentas-Giusti, Laura // Caribbean Business;6/20/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 25, pS35
Focuses on Franklin Covey Co.'s time management workshops. Participants; Time management systems designed by the company; Offerings for individuals and companies.
- Franklin Covey to unveil new retailing concept this Friday. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/15/98, Vol. 27 Issue 51, p17
Anticipates Franklin Covey Co.'s unveiling of a retail concept at its ZCMI Center store in West Valley City, Utah. Attempt to improve customer service.