Three quarters full
- Show exceeds all expectations, says Cumfilux as it doubles '97 business. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p6
Reports on Cumfilux's expansion of its furniture product line. Additions to the Arden and Ortho-Grande line; Perfecta's launching of the Anniversary Collection; Price range for product lines.
- Cumfilux Beds rethinks its NEC strategy. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p5
Reports on Cumfilux Beds' profits from its exhibition tour around Great Britain in September 1997. Decision by the company to rethink its NEC show strategy.
- SALES. // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the appointment of sales executives in the furniture industry. Promotion of Ray Hutchison to the post of sales conductor for the Great Britain division of the Daniel Lynch Sales Co.; Appointment of Mark Bates as sales representative for Elite Leather Co.
- Schweiger taps Prochaska. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the selection of Barry Prochaska as national sales manager of Schweiger Upholstery in Wisconsin. Career history; Responsibilities of Prochaska.
- Gutierrez is appointed Big Tree sales manager. // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the appointment of Jim Gutierrez as sales manager at the Chino, California-based futon and bedroom furniture manufacturer, Big Tree Furniture Co. Career history; Expertise in furniture selling and marketing; Contributions to the furniture industry and trade.
- Agents of mercy. // Cabinet Maker;5/23/2003, Issue 5339, p3
Comments on low supply of sales agents in the furniture market in Great Britain.
- CS Holdings headhunts Wiseman to spearhead Cumfilux challenge. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p2
Announces the appointment of John Wiseman as managing director of Cumfilux. Predecessor; Comments of John MacKenzie, group managing director of Cumfilux parent Continental Sleep Holdings, on Wiseman's appointment.
- Cumfilux man goes it alone. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p3
Reports on the resignation of Cumfilux sales director Mike Neary from the company in order to become an agent for Nestledown. Continuation of Neary's job servicing one of the firm's major accounts, Allied Carpets.
- Cardinale will manage Crawford sales. // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p10
Reports on the appointment of Peter Cardinale as national sales manager at Crawford Furniture Manufacturing in Jamestown, New York.