Inside the outdoor man
- If I were the next ruler of the High Point market…. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;11/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p18
Shares author's ideas regarding the possible duties of the next executive of the International Home Furnishings Market Authority in High Point, North Carolina. Reconsideration of the commerce avenue experience; Improvement in cell phone coverage in High Point buildings; Survey about market dates.
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;2/9/2007, Issue 5524, p8
The article presents views of several executives from various furniture industry concerning the preparation to pay more for ethically produced furniture in Great Britain. According to Chris Sonkembel, owner of Style Furniture, they would prepared to buy ethically-sourced furniture, and they have...
- U.S. important market for world's furniture makers. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/2/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p25
Examines the business performance of U.S. household furniture manufacturers in 2002. Major markets for household furniture; Growth rate for the industry; Four main types of furniture; Majority of sales in household furniture; Distribution methods.
- A casualness of spirit. Felicelli-Jensen, Lisa // Grand Rapids Magazine;July97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p101
Takes a look at some of home furnishings designs offered by furniture manufacturers from around Grand Rapids, Michigan during the 1997 International Spring Furnishings Market. Includes designs from La Barge; Hekman; Baker; John Widdicomb Co.; Kindel. INSETS: Sligh Furniture Company.;Superior..
- GHFA Showhouse Benefit Program Supporters. // Atlanta;Apr2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p12
Features several home furnishings offered by furniture stores. Collection of lavender products and toiletries; Designs of community masterplanning, entrance and recreation from Baker Land Design; Creation of writing desk from Thomasville Home Furnishings.
- Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p16
Several photographs related to home furnishing are presented.
- Win over the young or pay with future trade. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p9
The author discusses various reports published within the issue, which focus on younger and older customers of the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- 50 year old independent forced to shut. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2011, Issue 5739, p4
The article reports that Morrison's Furniture Centre has been forced to close after 50 years in the business, due to heavy losses and shows no sign of recovery.
- Furnishings will grow by ...300m predicts report. Baum // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p4
Forecasts the growth of the home furnishings market.