Rock on with pricing
- Triarc's Smith resigns as president, CEO. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p36
Focuses on the resignation of Roland Smith as president and chief executive of New York City-based Triarc Restaurant Group.
- Erin Benitez. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;1/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p46
Profiles Erin Benitez, general manager of the chain restaurant unit of Chipotle in Maplewood, Minnesota. Skills of Benitez; Job responsibilities; Personal background.
- TGI Friday's chief takes on MD role at Beefeater. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;9/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p8
Reports the appointment of Neil Riding as managing director of Beefeater Restaurants in Great Britain. Career background; Challenges faced by the company; Company profile.
- Belts and graces. Tarpey, David // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/15/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4235, p31
Presents an article on working as an events manager for restaurant chain Yo! Sushi in Great Britain. Responsibilities at the chain; Challenges faced as an events manager; Career highlights.
- Peter Piper's Simon hands prexy post to Sbordone; Flynn is CFO. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p8
Reports executive promotions in Peter Piper Inc., a pizza and entertainment chain restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona. Promotion of Frank Sbordone Jr. as president and chief financial officer of the company; Appointment of Tim Flynn as vice president and chief financial officer; Expansion plans.
- Stir-fry chain leader rewards success. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
Interviews Loret Carbone, president of Flat Top Grill based in Chicago, Illinois, on rewarding employees for success. Career background; Creation of an achievement-oriented environment in the company; Focus on employees for high retention.
- Damon's Grill continues menu revamp under new marketing chief. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;3/24/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p14
Reports on Damon's Grill's marketing program under senior vice president and chief marketing officer Roy Getz. Brand repositioning; Expansion of wine selections; Dinner specials; Appetizers; Systemwide sales for 2002.
- Francesca's finds success with simple, sophisticated fare. Leahy, Kate // Nation's Restaurant News;11/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the business success of Francesca's Restaurants LLC, a regional Italian dinnerhouse chain in Chicago, Illinois. Preparation of affordable Italian dishes in stylish urban and suburban locations; Similarity of the core menu in each restaurant; Need for managers to complete eight weeks...
- Katy Powers. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;1/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p42
Profiles Katy Powers, general manager of Chili's Grill and Bar restaurant in La Habra, California. Achievements of Powers; Job responsibilities; Personal background.