Rock on with pricing
- Triarc's Smith resigns as president, CEO. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p36
Focuses on the resignation of Roland Smith as president and chief executive of New York City-based Triarc Restaurant Group.
- Erin Benitez. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;1/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p46
Profiles Erin Benitez, general manager of the chain restaurant unit of Chipotle in Maplewood, Minnesota. Skills of Benitez; Job responsibilities; Personal background.
- TGI Friday's chief takes on MD role at Beefeater. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;9/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p8
Reports the appointment of Neil Riding as managing director of Beefeater Restaurants in Great Britain. Career background; Challenges faced by the company; Company profile.
- Peter Piper's Simon hands prexy post to Sbordone; Flynn is CFO. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p8
Reports executive promotions in Peter Piper Inc., a pizza and entertainment chain restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona. Promotion of Frank Sbordone Jr. as president and chief financial officer of the company; Appointment of Tim Flynn as vice president and chief financial officer; Expansion plans.
- Stir-fry chain leader rewards success. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
Interviews Loret Carbone, president of Flat Top Grill based in Chicago, Illinois, on rewarding employees for success. Career background; Creation of an achievement-oriented environment in the company; Focus on employees for high retention.
- Damon's Grill continues menu revamp under new marketing chief. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;3/24/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p14
Reports on Damon's Grill's marketing program under senior vice president and chief marketing officer Roy Getz. Brand repositioning; Expansion of wine selections; Dinner specials; Appetizers; Systemwide sales for 2002.
- Francesca's finds success with simple, sophisticated fare. Leahy, Kate // Nation's Restaurant News;11/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the business success of Francesca's Restaurants LLC, a regional Italian dinnerhouse chain in Chicago, Illinois. Preparation of affordable Italian dishes in stylish urban and suburban locations; Similarity of the core menu in each restaurant; Need for managers to complete eight weeks...
- Katy Powers. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;1/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p42
Profiles Katy Powers, general manager of Chili's Grill and Bar restaurant in La Habra, California. Achievements of Powers; Job responsibilities; Personal background.
- Kruse gives 'State of the Plate' keynote at confab. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;10/17/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p56
Reports on the assessment of Nancy Kruse, president of Kruse Co., on the chain restaurants in the U.S., which she presented in her keynote address at the fourth annual Culinary R&D Conference in Kissimmee, Florida. View of Kruse regarding the efforts of chain restaurants in fueling modest sales...