A lion's determination
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p87
Reports developments in the furniture industry as of January 2004. Revenge of H&G Ash against Frayling Furniture Ltd.; Outfit of Terry Ball, managing director of William Ball at the firm's birthday celebration; Holiday bookings of the furniture trade. INSETS: Bum's the word...;Making the...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. A new video surveillance system for security and business processes is being used by MFI at its home delivery centres. The Wiemann show-van's eight-week tour of England and Ireland will take place in May. A new...
- Lane hires VP; 2 others in new posts. // Furniture/Today;12/22/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p28
The article announces several career moves in Lane Home Furnishings including Brian Hobbs as the new vice president of financial planning and analysis, Joe Eames as the director of wood manufacturing/supply chain/corporate purchasing department, and Whitten Grisham as the director of upholstery...
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p43
Presents news briefs about the furniture industry for the period ended October 29, 2004. Finding that MFI Furniture Group PLC is the fourth most complained about company in Great Britain according to complaint website ComplainDomain.com; Foam thrashing between fitted manufacturer William Ball...
- Time out with...Terry Ball. // Canadian Plastics;Jan2003, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p13
Interviews Terry Ball, president of Decoma Exterior Trim, on the plastics industry. Management strategy of Ball; Developments in the industry; Prospects of the plastics industry in Canada.
- Directors: old is gold. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p7
Presents study results on average age of directors in the beds and bedding industry in Great Britain. Assessment of average compensation; Tenure of directors; Effect of directors' retirement on companies.
- BIFMA Names New Board Members. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 25, pB10
Reports on the changes in the board members of the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association. Mission of the organization.
- January deadline for Uno Quintet. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the disqualification proceedings against five former directors of England-based furniture company Uno. Allegation that the directors traded to the detriment of customers.
- King banned for a decade. // Cabinet Maker;
Reports that Neil King, of Harrogate and director of nine failed Britain-based furniture companies, has been banned from being a director for ten years. Firms that King were involved in.