Sense of direction
- Frank Hudson backing independent transformation. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p4
The article reports on the support of To Catch A Dream over Frank Hudson Beds' plan to increase its presence within the furniture business in Great Britain, through independent transformation. It notes that Terry Dixon of To Catch A Dream has invested 250,000 pounds to Frank Hudson Bed's...
- Expansion plan has firm sleeping soundly. // Cabinet Maker;7/24/2009, Issue 5647, p6
The article reports on the near completion of the expansion plan of furniture retailer To Catch A Dream in Harrogate, England. The development has been expected to make the store a sleep centre department store. The furniture retailer has also planned to establish a coffee shop in the store to...
- A change of tactics. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p22
Focuses on To Catch a Dream's public relations campaign. Traditional advertising of the company.
- i want that job. // Grocer;6/29/2013, p74
The article reports on the search by Cockerill the Potato People of an experienced commercial director for its retail packaging division in Great Britain.
- IMRA morphs into RILA. // Home Textiles Today;2/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p30
Reports on the change of the name of the International Retail Association into Retail Industry Leaders Association in Arlington, Virginia. Number of the boards of directors voting for the replacement of the organization's name; Way of attracting more retailers and suppliers.
- Chamber Celebrates New Office Supply Location. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;8/3/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p10
The article reports on the launch of a new retail space at 1019 C Avenue in Coronado, California by Coronado Chamber of Commerce director Matt Bartell. It mentions that mayor Casey Tanaka will cut the ribbon during the opening. Furthermore, it states that the summer business party of the...
- OPW names director of sales. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/ 7/2013, p5
The article announces that Parrish Evans has been named director of sales for the Retail Fueling Business unit of OPW, a provider of fueling solutions and innovations.
- Martin Lovatt joins Tyko Travel Retail. // Duty-Free News International;Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p193
The article announces that Martin Lovatt was appointed as director of global travel-retail at Tyko Travel Retail.
- Pocket the difference. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2007, Issue 5548, p51
The article focuses on the appointment of bed shop To Catch A Dream by Clumber Park Hotel to supply the hotel's furnishings in Great Britain. To celebrate the retailer's nomination, To Catch A Dream co-owner Frank Nickerson and Clumber Park Hotel co-owner Peter Grazier threw pillows against each...