Raid the competition for workers, not their secrets
- Power lineup gets law firm off bench. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;07/27/98, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p4
Focuses on Manhattan-based law firm Proskauer Rose. Reference to information from Securities Data Corporation on the ranking of this company in corporate dealmaking; Details on this company's achievements during the 1990s; Comments made by Stanley Komaroff, Proskauer's chairman between 1991-1998.
- Proskauer boosts City with NY talent. Butcher, Caroline // Lawyer;9/5/2011, p3
The article reports on the deployment of Proskauer Rose LLP's partners from its headquarters in New York to oversee its base in London, England.
- CORRECTIONS. // Business Insurance;11/23/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p0003
A correction to the article "EEOC Proposes Changes to Wellness Rules" in the November 9, 2015 issue is presented.
- Proskauer hitch fails to dent SJ Berwin's American dream. // Engineer (Online Edition);6/6/2011, p1
The article reports on the continued commitment of Great Britain-based SJ Berwin LLP to secure a transatlantic merger with Proskauer Rose LLP despite its failed attempt in 2010. It states that the company has already generated a 40 percent increase in its average profit per equity partner (PEP),...
- Howard Shapiro. Santora, Tommy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/1/2006 Supplement, Vol. 26, p58
The article profiles lawyer Howard Shapiro, managing partner at Proskauer Rose LLP in New Orleans, Louisiana. Shapiro practices labor and employment law and has a broad experience as an Employment Retirement Income Security Act litigator. Shapiro is listed as one of the top 40 benefits lawyers...
- Program revamp increases law firm's leads. BANNAN, KAREN J. // B to B;5/3/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on Proskauer Rose LLP, a New York-based international law firm, and its efficient email strategy.
- Flexing HR's corporate muscle. Boles, Margaret; Sunoo, Brenda Paik // Workforce (10928332);Dec97, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p21
Reports the study conducted by Proskauer Rose LLP, a New York City-based law firm which suggest that companies will increasingly rely on human resources (HR) professionals to better manage future workforce. Result of a survey conducted among 400 HR executives about the issue; Immediate issues...
- Legal eagle firms up entertainment arm. Shprintz, Janet // Daily Variety;04/03/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 22, p8
Reports on national law firm Proskauer Rose's addition of ten litigators from McCambridge, Deixler and Marmaro to its Los Angeles, California office. Company's efforts to enhance its entertainment practice; Litigators Bert Deixler and Larry Rappaport as among those joining Proskauer.
- THE WORK-LIFE QUIZ DAN ORNSTEIN. // Lawyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p15
An interview with Dan Ornstein, partner of Proskauer Rose LLP, is presented regarding his work and life.