Repro man shines
- Neighbourly act reaps reward. // Cabinet Maker;5/22/2009, Issue 5638, p7
The article reports on the condition of the Mandale Fine Furniture after its acquisition by Collectables Inc. in Great Britain. It mentions that Mandale was acquired by Collectables in 2008 and cites that there are several changes have occurred in the furniture shop. John Marlor, retail head of...
- Mandale dines to the occasion. // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2010, Issue 5683, p4
The article mentions the anniversary of Mandale Fine Furniture which has been in business for 40 years in Great Britain.
- No accounting for taste. Millen, Dean // Public Finance;4/21/95, p32
Profiles and interviews British accountant John Lloyd. Local government career; Referee work for football leagues; Qualification with the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy in 1973.
- Legal Services Act: the debate heats up. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);2/7/2011, p4
An interview with Addleshaw Goddard LLP professional practices group head William Wastie, Execution Noble head John Llewellyn-Lloyd and Olswang LLP chief executive officer (CEO) David Stewart is presented. Wastie talks about the pros and cons of a law firm adopting a corporate member model....
- CEOs earn inaugural SURE Award for Supply Chain Excellence. Barlow, Rick Dana // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p10
Interviews the recipients of Support, Understand, Recognize and Empower Award for Supply Chain Excellence - namely Michele Tarbet, CEO at Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Greg Gerloff, CEO at Altru Health System, John Lloyd, president and CEO at Meridian Health and Richard Tschider, president and CEO...
- Economy, war threat create uncertainty. Heinzen, Jenny; Knell, Michael J.; O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p12
Presents views of executives in the furniture industry concerning their business outlook for 2003. Growth in demand; Improvement in production efficiencies; Problems facing retailers; Impact of war threats and terrorism.
- SALES. // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the appointment of sales executives in the furniture industry. Promotion of Ray Hutchison to the post of sales conductor for the Great Britain division of the Daniel Lynch Sales Co.; Appointment of Mark Bates as sales representative for Elite Leather Co.
- Schweiger taps Prochaska. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the selection of Barry Prochaska as national sales manager of Schweiger Upholstery in Wisconsin. Career history; Responsibilities of Prochaska.
- 24 executives exceed $1M in '02. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p12
Reports on the survey result on increase of salaries among furniture executives for 2002 in the U.S. Average salary of the executives; Names of the companies who had given an increase compensation; Provision of bonuses and stock options.